The Boss Is Champ Once Again

THIS!!!!!!!! I said it before this match was a botchfest, but "Some" decided to deflect the subject by name calling. That match was horrific and it's only a matter of time before the "tiny dwarf" is injured AGAIN or injures someone else in the ring. Sasha is more reckless in the ring than Becky Lynch, and that's saying something. I stand by my assertion that the match was a botchfest and overall....meh. Hopefully this ends the boring Sasha/Charolette feud. If so, good riddance!
Okay, Let's assume:

*. The match was a botchfest.
*. "Some" including me deflected the subject.
*. The match was horrific.
*. Sasha is tiny dwarf.
*. Still Sasha is more reckless than Becky
*. Becky is reckless too.
*. The match was again a botchfest.
*. The match was meh too.
*. Sasha/Charlotte feud is boring.
*. You wana get rid of boring Sasha/Charlotte feud.

Now that I have stooped down to your level, Let's prove these terrible assumptions even more horrific than the match. You come in almost every WWE thread and then insult any wrestler or match involved in WWE. Right? But why? You don't like anything WWE does so why don't leave WWE for your good? You like TNA. I like it too. You dislike WWE. I like it. If you don't like WWE, just leave it. Why don't you stop watching it? This way, you would be much happier. Plus, TNA has been doing Impactful stuff these days. Just watch it. Even more options are available in NJPW, RoH and Lucha Underground.

Stop insulting wrestlers if you have any self-respect. If you wana do it, you should better do it face-to-face with the wrestler. I am sure Kevin Owens would tell you face-to-face why he's so fat and still the WWE Universal Champion. And do respect logic, facts and truth. As I explained in my last post, Sasha is nowhere near a dwarf. But you as always are ignorant towards truth, right? You hate everything WWE does, but still continue wasting your money on something you don't like but still watch it. That's a dumb thing to do. But not unexpected from you.

Again, you should leave watching WWE. Hopefully you leave watching this boring WWE. It's too bad for your taste. If you leave it, it's good riddance.

Okay, Let's assume:

*. The match was a botchfest.
*. "Some" including me deflected the subject.
*. The match was horrific.
*. Sasha is tiny dwarf.
*. Still Sasha is more reckless than Becky
*. Becky is reckless too.
*. The match was again a botchfest.
*. The match was meh too.
*. Sasha/Charlotte feud is boring.
*. You wana get rid of boring Sasha/Charlotte feud.

Now that I have stooped down to your level, Let's prove these terrible assumptions even more horrific than the match. You come in almost every WWE thread and then insult any wrestler or match involved in WWE. Right? But why? You don't like anything WWE does so why don't leave WWE for your good? You like TNA. I like it too. You dislike WWE. I like it. If you don't like WWE, just leave it. Why don't you stop watching it? This way, you would be much happier. Plus, TNA has been doing Impactful stuff these days. Just watch it. Even more options are available in NJPW, RoH and Lucha Underground.

Stop insulting wrestlers if you have any self-respect. If you wana do it, you should better do it face-to-face with the wrestler. I am sure Kevin Owens would tell you face-to-face why he's so fat and still the WWE Universal Champion. And do respect logic, facts and truth. As I explained in my last post, Sasha is nowhere near a dwarf. But you as always are ignorant towards truth, right? You hate everything WWE does, but still continue wasting your money on something you don't like but still watch it. That's a dumb thing to do. But not unexpected from you.

Again, you should leave watching WWE. Hopefully you leave watching this boring WWE. It's too bad for your taste. If you leave it, it's good riddance.

You, sir, have been trolled.

I actually didn't get to see this match. I saw the Raw match where she first won the belt and it was the first time Sasha ever really impressed me. I wouldn't say she's bad by any means, but she certainly wasn't living up to the hype everyone around here was praising her.

Did it really have to be on RAW? I understand they needed something big for mainevent of RAW that for the first time after a while feautured women but next PPV is in Sashas home town(well, at least town she is billed) so wouldnt it make more sense to do it there?

My guess is, and that's all it is, Vince had a very specific idea in mind for when and how Sasha's run as champion would begin. When she was injured for a bit and vacated the title, those plans were put on hold until Vince was convinced enough, or someone convinced him, that Sasha was good to go and he ultimately decided to hit the reset button and have another big title match featuring them on Raw.

Would any fan have minded if they waited until Hell in a Cell? I highly doubt it but, at the same time, this does set up a possible blow off to the program. IF reports are accurate, Sasha vs. Charlotte is set to be the first women's HIAC match; if so, then the match has the potential to be highly memorable and even historic and there'd be little purpose in Sasha winning the title at HIAC just for Charlotte to have her rematch as a standard, 1 on 1 bout. Again, that all depends upon whether or not Sasha vs. Charlotte happens inside the Cell.

Personally if this lead to charlotte being push down the card and those 2 being seperate after hell in a cell then I don't mind the title switch. I don't really care for both women and the match itself was what it was but fans like sasha so she's going to be push until they go to the bayley match next year. Meanwhile, sasha will probably feud with nia jax for a couple of months and maybe even emma when she come back before going into the bayley feud

has for charlotte, she's probably going into a feud with dana after this and then she'll be a stepping stone for bayley.

Yeah, Charlotte and Sasha doesn't need to dominate the RAW Women's title picture forever.

I'd hate for them after all this time building up Jax, just to have her lose to Sasha.

Yeah, Charlotte and Sasha doesn't need to dominate the RAW Women's title picture forever.

I'd hate for them after all this time building up Jax, just to have her lose to Sasha.

She lost to Bayley in NXT.

We all know monster pushes can't go on forever. Where she goes after she takes that first L will decide if she's title worthy IMO.

This! I was disappointed. Lots of botched moves, and overall a boring repetitive match. Meh...Come on WWE! You can do better than this! A 4 four foot dwarf as women's champ and a 300lb fat guy as men's champ? Sad...just sad1

I've been waiting 2 days to write this because of the no spoilers rules on this board bt let's face It, tna isn't better. Their world champion is pretty much the same height as sasha banks. The matc between lashley and eddie edwards was really boring and repetitive. Tna could do better then having a cruiserweight as world champion,

so you might not like what wwe is doing rigt now but your precious tna isn't doing better in my opinion.

This is a testament to how far the women's division has come in the past couple of years. They've done away with the gloss and pushed some real stars. Both these women deserve to main event and showed why they both belong in that slot given the chance. The understanding, chemistry was brilliant - they botched couple of spots but that's fine imo, they're pushing the envelope and getting better and that's what matters. Looking at that apron spot, it looks like Charlotte was actually really smart as she saw that Sasha caught the rope and wasn't gonna fall as intended, so decided to catch her.

I loved the finish, it combined the past finishes which added to the story. They can keep feuding too - there's still gas in it yet. And that's the sign of a good feud, one that can keep going without getting boring. Both women are really over, and in the right sense, babyface getting cheered and heel getting booed. If you look over to SD with Becky Lynch, you can see both brands seem to be competing to see who has the best women's division and that's gotta be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back