The Boogeyman World Heavy Weight Championship?

• Thread starter D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub
  • Start date
late 2005. The episode in which bischoff got fired and mcmahon "took out the trash"

I like the BoogeyMan and all but he isn't World Heavyweight Champion material, he does like 3 moves and then pins them! And Lol I liked Eric Bisholf's trial lol.

Ok guys, about the Boogyman. Obvious most of you haven't been around much. There been guys with crazy gimmicks and they became champs. So don't count him out, he just starting out.

Far as Taker vs Bastista, hmm, it be a good match, but you know Taker won't win if it's for the title. I say that because he doesn't wrestle much and they are not going to give title to part time wrestlers.

Where is Boogeyman. I think he can win the belt, titles i realized go to the most popular and the most hated guys and boogeymans pretty popular.

PauLwaLL50 said:
Where is Boogeyman. I think he can win the belt, titles i realized go to the most popular and the most hated guys and boogeymans pretty popular.

The Boogeyman is on the injured list however, I heard he will be back in September and at least the most popular/hated wrestlers should have some talent, and the Boogeyman definatley does NOT have any in-ring talent, IMO.

I liked his match at WM 22 against Booker-which he won- but again, his gimmik was laughable last year, but between TV writing and his delivery of his lines he made me a believer. Popularity has no bearing on ring moves and variety... if it did Cena, Austin, Hogan, and Triple H would all be in trouble.

oooHEYooo said:
well he did beat booket t at wrestlemania 22.....

Which I thought was a terrible idea, Booker.T deserved to be in a good match at WrestleMania and not job to a 40 year old pretending to be the Boogeyman. :icon_sad:

^^^^ True. Boogeyman has no business being World Champ...But looking at the state of smackdown i wouldn,t be suprised!!!

Bring on Undertaker vs Batista!!

Logically, since The Boogeyman has easily beaten Booker T in the past, it makes sense to have him challenge Booker for the title upon his return and possibly beat him. However, the world of WWE doesn’t always operate on logic. In wrestling, a wrestler could be on a losing streak, yet one big win could automatically elevate him to #1 status. Wins and losses in wrestling do not carry equal weight as those in other “real” sports. Many times these could mean a wrestler is being pushed or depushed, but ultimate the won-loss record doesn’t always make or break a wrestler. Many wrestlers could be accustomed to losing prior to being pushed, yet they would miraculously become unbeatable once the push is given. When The Boogeyman does return, what happened previously between him and Booker may have no bearing on what would happen in the future. Just because a wrestler has a winning streak against a wrestler prior to the other wrestler being given a push doesn’t mean the streak will continue once the push occurs. For example, in the feud between Eddie and Rey last year, it was said that Eddie had never beaten Rey; yet I’d seen Eddie beat Rey on numerous occasions previously. Yet for the convenience of the storyline, it became a “fact” that Eddie had never beaten Rey. Wrestling is all about revisionist history, and facts are always being twisted to suit whatever storyline is going on.

peopleschamp said:
Logically, since The Boogeyman has easily beaten Booker T in the past, it makes sense to have him challenge Booker for the title upon his return and possibly beat him. However, the world of WWE doesn’t always operate on logic. In wrestling, a wrestler could be on a losing streak, yet one big win could automatically elevate him to #1 status. Wins and losses in wrestling do not carry equal weight as those in other “real” sports. Many times these could mean a wrestler is being pushed or depushed, but ultimate the won-loss record doesn’t always make or break a wrestler. Many wrestlers could be accustomed to losing prior to being pushed, yet they would miraculously become unbeatable once the push is given. When The Boogeyman does return, what happened previously between him and Booker may have no bearing on what would happen in the future. Just because a wrestler has a winning streak against a wrestler prior to the other wrestler being given a push doesn’t mean the streak will continue once the push occurs. For example, in the feud between Eddie and Rey last year, it was said that Eddie had never beaten Rey; yet I’d seen Eddie beat Rey on numerous occasions previously. Yet for the convenience of the storyline, it became a “fact” that Eddie had never beaten Rey. Wrestling is all about revisionist history, and facts are always being twisted to suit whatever storyline is going on.

Woah! Good Points peopleschamp, I couldn't agree more! however, I still believe half of the WWE roster deserve a World Title other than the Boogeyman because c'mon, if you honestly think about this, does the WWE want a "Boogeyman", a childish monster who hides in the closests or under your bed, representing their company?

fuck that boogeyman sucks

all hail king booker he will kick ass at summerslam

I wouldnt mind seeing boogeyman the world champion, better then rey, and king booker, not as good as taker or batista....

Rated R Superstar316 said:
I wouldnt mind seeing boogeyman the world champion, better then rey, and king booker, not as good as taker or batista....

I highly doubt Boogeyman is anywhere as good, let alone better than Rey Mysterio & Booker.T, I would never even think that at all because the Boogeyman has NO talent whatsoever, his biggest talent is eating worms! thats all.

Smokeydogg said:
fuck that boogeyman sucks

all hail king booker he will kick ass at summerslam
ok whatever you say it could be from taker to someone like the little basterd or the juniors and booker would lose come on hes gay all hail king dick

This is a man who does a wobble like move down to the ring, grabs his opponent by the throat, pumphandle slams them, wins, eats worms and leaves, there's no way on Gods green earth he should be even close to being a contender. If I were Chris Benoit, Undertaker, Batista, or mid carders like Lashley, Finlay and Hardy I'd be pissed off to have this joke as my champion. One day I hope a giant worm comes down to the ring and eats him.

Batista will definitely win the title off Booker, but it probably won't happen until Survivor Series would be my guess. Smackdown needs to re-establish a top heel prescense right now and they would kill that if booker dropped the belt that soon. Could be detrimental to the long range stability of the show if they did. By waiting until survivor series they have time to figure out who their other main event level players are for 2007 while batista and booker carry the show for a couple months.

I foresee Batista winning the title at Surivor Series, turning heel at some point and dropping to 2007 Royal Rumble winner...Lashley

ok boogeyman sucks he beat jbl at the rumble wasting such good talent who couldve won the rumble and made him scared and made him lose to the boogeyman thats gay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back