The Boogeyman World Heavy Weight Championship?

• Thread starter D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub
  • Start date
D

D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub

The Boogeyman Is out for 4 months about in april he will probaly have a title shot if booker t is still champion so what do you think he will become champion

no he wont bcuz at summerslam batista is supposed to win the title and boogeyman vs. batista would be ******ed just like boogeyman

D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub said:
The Boogeyman Is out for 4 months about in april he will probaly have a title shot if booker t is still champion so what do you think he will become champion

somehow i dont see that happening! lol

Boogeyman will never be World Heavyweight Champion, he does not even fit the criteria to be World Champion, let alone #1 contender for the Title.

wholef'nshow15 said:
no he wont bcuz at summerslam batista is supposed to win the title and boogeyman vs. batista would be ******ed just like boogeyman

Who says Batista will win? Give me a source. And don't say rumors because what I can see is that everone is just assuming Batista will win.

Boogeyman WHC? yeah, right

With Smackdown's current situation, I wouldn't doubt it if they gave him the title, then again with the current position, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Michelle Mccool the title either....

sKKKiddmarXXX said:
Who says Batista will win? Give me a source. And don't say rumors because what I can see is that everone is just assuming Batista will win.

Boogeyman WHC? yeah, right

Well it may not be true, however, some ppl say that the No Mercy poster has already been released. It features Batista (as champ) against Undertaker for the WHC. Of course posters can change.

ya batista winning the belt is pretty obvious seeing how is amazingly over with fans and has shown he can have a good run before. also i think booker's title run serves to complete batistas comeback. to answer the boogeyman question, no i'd be pretty suprised if he won the belt. one last thing axl924, where can i find the no mercy poster?

I doubt he will win at summerslam he will probally get disqualified and get a rematch and then win.I mean why would they scrfew booker over with less than 2 month reign.If they do make it that batista wins and booker gets a short reign I wouldnt be sad or mad.Then who would feud for the title against Batista?

They need to change his Gimmick cuz Boogey Man can only punch, Put worms in your mouth, Pick U up by the throat like khali and slam U down, and do a Pump Handle Slam.

Wow, I would probably stop watching wrestling all together if they made someone like The Boogyman WHC.

and the Undertaker vs. Batista match would be awesome to see.

haha theres no way boogeyman could ever become champ, his gimmick wouldn't allow him to be champ, and it would an awful period of time for wwe

I wouldnt like to see batasta Vs Undertaker cause that would suck balls, Cmon ppl please u know it would. Boogyman lol he would never ever win the belt shit i think he even knows that

if randy went back to smackdown and vsed batista for the title that would be sick

actually, undertaker vs batista would be a good match to see. undertaker can have a match with almost anyone and batista has decent skills, so it would be better than most smackdown main events.

BOOGEYMAN IS SUCH A SHI* GIMMICK!! THIS RUINED AN ALREADY SUB-PAR WRESTLEMANIA THIS YEAR AND WASTED A TALENTED WRESTLER BY PUTTING BOOKER IN A MATCH with this pile of shi*. wwe get rid of boogeyman, waste of money, and makes the viewers think how low the wwe has sunk.

I have to admit. Does anyone remember the trial of Eric Bischoff? Well it was funny then when he came from nowhere and they all looked for him. That was class

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back