The Body!!

VABurghman

Pre-Show Stalwart
OK. So Jesse "The Body" Ventura says he would not rule out returning to wrestling. So, would you rather:

1. See Ventura replace Lawler on Raw with a new "face" announcer replacing Michael Cole (move Lawler to Smackdown)?

2. Go to Smackdown as an announcer?

3. Be announced as the anonymous RAW GM (although Ventura is "Tell it like it is" straight-up and him being anonymous for so long would make him look cowardly)?

4. The anonymous Raw GM is revealed and fired only to be replaced by The Body?

5. Go to TNA alongside Dixie Carter to revive his verbal rivalry with the Hulkster?

I would prefer either #1 or #4.

I would like to see him as an announcer, but on Raw. Him and Lawler would make a good team going back. Keep Cole on SD! and keep it a three person team. And add someone to Raw making it three people also, someone young. Like you said he's to straight up to be anonymous for so long, look at his show. I would not want to see him in TNA, to many old guy as it is. Could be a good mouth piece to help someone young in the WWE get over. Maybe he can manage a new tag team? just a thought.

It honestly doesn't matter to me, but he should replace Booker T on Smackdown because I think Booker should only be a trainer on Tough Enough. I can't stand his commentary most of the time anyways and I think Ventura/Cole/Matthews could be funny a lot of the time.

Or you can just send him to TNA.

I would like to see him and JR together and only do PPVs. I think having a special announce team just for the PPVs would be cool plus i wouldn't ever have to hear Booker T commentate again since I don't watch Smackdown.

I like the GM role and him being revealed as the GM would stir up some people who don't watch anymore either. He could also go to TNA and announce along with Tazz and Tenay, it might help with the matches there too.

I don't think he'd ever go to TNA. He's done to much to be on the B show. I'd love to see him in WWE in pretty much any capacity. I think as GM he'd be the best because he's been a politician and I really like the way he talks when in situations like that. Lots of authority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back