• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Birthday party: Gamers Unite

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Once the non-wrestling section was the pride of the forum, it's where posters broke through and shone but recently we've seen a steady decline.

Do you want to showcase your skills as a non-wrestling mod?
Do you have at least an interest in gaming and want to restore that section to its former glory?

On top of that we propose that at least once a year every single regular of WZ forums will have a thread made in their honour, We even will notify your close friends and family to give you gifts and cards on this day. There may be an overlap of days for somepeople but this will be called a birthday.

snorlax.jpg

I have a dream that Nintendo fans will stand by Sony fans who will stand by Microsoft fans who will stand by Sega fans.

Who's with me?

Good, spread the word and if someone could knock up a nice and simple sig that owuld be great (maybe based on the nintendo seal of quality?).

I could potentially see myself getting involved with this group. When I've deigned to show up I'm one of the stronger VG posters in site history.

I was referred here, but I have suggestions of my own.

I first propose that this be renamed The People's Party of Moderation. This party should be the one that strikes fear into the others like the Third Reich and the Community Party of China representing solidarity, excellence, relentless motivation, and fearless execution across the boards. This should be the party that marches across the boards and different sections, mercilessly enforcing the rule of the moderator.

If you want to bring glory back to the non-wrestling sections it will take a firm hand to drive discussion, propose bold ideas, enforce rules without bias, and whip the section into shape sending the message to all users that in the non-wrestling section, or any other section moderated by The Peoples Party of Moderation, only excellence inline with the vision of the party will be tolerated.

I say you do away with the gimmick of dedicating threads to users, as the users should be dedicated to the threads and seeing to it that they put their greatest efforts into making them the best they can be. This should be the party of no nonsense, no gimmickry, no cronyism and favoritism. This should be the transparent party that vows to improve every section it touches by force and command, adhering to strict principles and defined guidelines much like the games that the gamers entrench themselves in. You can't change the parameters of a gaming environment, nor can you change the parameters of a forum environment. It is what it is, and shall be operated as it is meant to operated and moderated.

I submit this for the review and approval of the party to form a true direction and initiative going forward to victory.

If I pledge, I want more posts about Xbox, Playstation and most of all, fucking technology. Like it's called the VideoGame and Technology section, yet no-one ever posts any technology threads. If the VG&T isn't going to get cleaned up, then, I'll definitely help out and put a few technology threads in.

Once you get three members, you need to PM me letting me know all the members currently in party. You can add more later if necessary.

If I pledge, I want more posts about Xbox, Playstation and most of all, fucking technology. Like it's called the VideoGame and Technology section, yet no-one ever posts any technology threads. If the VG&T isn't going to get cleaned up, then, I'll definitely help out and put a few technology threads in.
I would post more technology threads but outside of knowing where the power button is and how to use the internet I'm not very technologically inclined

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back