• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Biggest Loser

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
12k92R6.gif

That's right ladies and gentlemen it's WZCW.com's biggest loser. What does that mean?

Whilst it's not a Mikey Stormrage weightloss programme it is giving credit to the biggest loser. Simply put it's the best RP that failed to win a match. I'll be doing this every round and I welcome healthy discussion and ideas from the wzcw universe.

This weeks will be no surprise in that it's Lohgahn McAhllistah!

Going up against Austin Reynolds at the best of times is hard enough, but when the rest of his stable are waiting in the wings then things are all shook up.

I love that Logan mentioned "I don't know when my next opportunity will be" and built a logical reason why. With that opening I cared a lot about the Austin v Logan match when before that it was "ah right this is happening".

The middle sets up Logan with great emotion, why he's not having his family at ring side. It makes sense and allows Logan a lot of freedom as a character.

The ending: Three part play. We're ready to go, I'm ready to go. I hope you get a rematch!

Fairly sure that Logan is getting a rematch.

Id love that. I put a lot of effort into that rp, not just cuz it was for a title, but because I had no showed our previous match(turned out to work well storyline wise tho) I have a clear idea of where I wanna go with Logan and his family, just need to execute it on screen like it comes off in my head.

I look forward to another match with Reynolds.
#DownWithVisImperium

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back