A Biggest Loser WZ can support

Sly, I have no idea how to get someone on a reality tv show (besides telling them to hold up a bank, and they'd be on Cops or the local news. :lmao:) but if you know how we can get him on.. just tell us what to do, and I'll do it.

Also, I think it was brought up already, but if not - get this guy to join the forums. He seems like a good guy, and if hes a wrestling fan why not?

Done....and done.

This isn't another lame Staff prank is it? Because seriously, the guy in that video was awesome.

Louie, if you are indeed the same guy, then its a pleasure to meet you-ish. How can we help you get on the show?

Also, how long have you been a wrestling fan?

This isn't another lame Staff prank is it? Because seriously, the guy in that video was awesome.

Louie, if you are indeed the same guy, then its a pleasure to meet you-ish. How can we help you get on the show?

Also, how long have you been a wrestling fan?

Nope, it is indeed me. been a wrestling fan since just before WrestleMania 12, and since then I think I'm more of a student of the business than just a fan. I'm currently working on my avatar and sig banner. Hah!

Well, to help me get on the show, I don't think there is a whole lot you can do, other than join my facebook group and spread my video around.

Interesting story. B-Shaw didn't invite me here. instead, I googled myself/my video and was led here.

Breaking kayfabe ;)

Welcome to the forums man.

and I noticed you said avatar/sig. Sigs are free reign (as long as it's under 800pxls and not a gif) but avatar you can only have one of the ones we've selected, aside from the stevie one...that's mine ;)

Glad you could make it. I'm Doc, I make sigs for those who don't make their own :shrug:

Your video was seriously great. Definitely joining that Facebook group.

Nice to meet you! :)

Nice to be here gents. It's almost like we don't have to have that awkward "Getting to know you" period.

And that's a shame about the avatars. You should go ahead and add mine to the list so I don't have to feel bad about creating it! :p

And Doc, if I ever get lazy or think my work is lacking, I'll give you a call. Not really anything fancy for my first banner. Just a collage of my current faves.

Nope, it is indeed me. been a wrestling fan since just before WrestleMania 12, and since then I think I'm more of a student of the business than just a fan. I'm currently working on my avatar and sig banner. Hah!

Well, to help me get on the show, I don't think there is a whole lot you can do, other than join my facebook group and spread my video around.

Interesting story. B-Shaw didn't invite me here. instead, I googled myself/my video and was led here.

I was wondering how you managed to find your way here, I knew that I hadn't said anything.

Nice to see ya' Louie. I began to watch wrestling only a few moths after you (August 96' for me) so it's nice to see that. Hope you have a great time here.

I also forgot to mention that I can read minds. Also, thanks for spreading the word, although adjusting to call you slyfox will be tough. That's why I just went with Louie, rather than my standards "avenjerk" or "shaqfu64"

I know his name, and it's not Bryan Shaw, Bradley Shawstercenter, Bret Shawz, or anything like that.

OR IS IT?

Oh no. Did I crack the code or reveal a big secret? Also, my signature does not appear to be....appearing.

And on a side note, let's just say I visited slyfox's mom a lot several years ago!

*EDIT* Oh wait. there it is. Maybe a bit large, though.

Oh no. Did I crack the code or reveal a big secret? Also, my signature does not appear to be....appearing.

And on a side note, let's just say I visited slyfox's mom a lot several years ago!

Illegally sized sig. Bant.

Hey mate, you better shrink that thing down. It can only be a total of 800 pixels, with 500 as max width.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back