Report - Should Vis Imperium Be Worried?

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
12k92R6.gif

Should Vis Imperium Be Worried?​
By Keith Sanderson

After the events of Ascension in New Mexico, should Vis Imperium be worried about a possible alliance between Logan McAllister and the team of Cooper and Keaton? After a hard fought battle for the Elite Openweight Championship, McAllister lost due to Austin Reynolds taking advantage of the ref and hitting a low blow. That wasn't enough however as Vis Imperium felt it necessary to send a message via Logan to the rest of the locker room. If it wasn't for Cooper and Keaton,who have their own beef with the stable, intervening and evening the odds, who knows what damage would've been done.

I tried to get in touch with Vis Imperium, but none of my calls were answered. I was however able to catch up to Cooper and Keaton shortly after Ascension went off the air, and I had just a few questions for the duo. When asked why did they help Logan McAllister, they were quick to reply.

"Vis Imperium have had the numbers advantage since they started running wild after Gold Rush. Mark and I have attempted to deal with them by ourselves but at Unscripted we couldn't overcome four men. These guys are a unit and we need to come together to beat them. Instead of each of us fighting little battles we need to fight a war and dethrone Vis Imperium. If any of us want to stand a chance against them we need to join forces."

"Easy man, helping Logan helps Cooper and Keaton. Plain and simple. I don't like the dude but if it helps us then i don't have a choice but help the guy, even though he's from BOSTON, ugh!"

As has been the case, I got the veteran responses from Cooper, while his partner Keaton, well Keaton does Keaton. I decided to follow up real fast with one last question before letting the two head off. Could Logan be a potential ally down the road?

"Sure, why not? i mean, all he would have to do is go back to his Mayhem attitude and stop playin puppet to these damn fans. Rake somebody in the eyes, put yer feet on the ropes man! Don't worry about the stupid rules,rules were made to be broken. I break em all the time baby!"

"That's exactly my thinking Keith. We need to even the numbers game and Logan has the fire and the heart to stand alongside Mark and I. Two against four doesn't work but if we can make it three against four, well we're still underdogs but it takes away some of their advantage. I just hope Logan sees it the same way. This business is a selfish game but if Logan wants to win the Elite Openweight Championship, he'll need to see that the only way to the gold is by standing with Cooper and Keaton."

With that I thanked them for their time and went to see if I could track down Logan. Hopefully he hadn't already left the arena. I was lucky enough to find him in the parking lot, just loading up his bags. I could see he was in pain and in a hurry, so i quickly asked him what he thought of getting assistance tonight and is this something the WZCW universe can look forward to more down the line?

"I'm glad they came out. I haven't really made many friends here, so it definitely was a surprise. I'm a wicked fightah, but four on one, even I can't survive. But that's what these Vis Imperium fools do. They have ta resort to low blows when the ref ain't looking, or they have to swarm their opponent since one on one they're all to scared to earn anything legitimately anymore. As far as I'm concerned, I owe those guys a favah. If they want my help, I'm more than willing to stand beside them. It's time we staht using the same tactics they use. Maybe I can help them reclaim the tag titles, and they can help me fulfill a promise to my boy. We'll hit em wicked hahd."

Logan then took off, probably eager to get back to his family after a crushing loss. Will these three form up and stand against Vis Imperium? A lot should be learned on these upcoming shows as we will see all three men is singles competition versus a member of the powerful stable. Meltdown will see Constantine step in the ring with McAllister, while Ascension will see Cooper take on Austin Reynolds, and Keaton gets the monstrous Abel Hunnicutt. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to how this develops.

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: K WEB​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back