The Baddest Man on the Planet

jmt225

Global Moderator
That's what Mike Tyson was dubbed in the late eighties and early nineties.

Since Tyson has retired, the fight game has been looking to coin someone else with that title. Whether it was Fedor, Brock Lesnar, or Cain Velasquez... you keep hearing that name tossed around the fight World like a hot potato. Someone deserves the label, but who?

Please note, this question isn't limited to just MMA fighters. If you want to choose a Boxer, or even football player, then please feel free. I just want to know who you think is truly the baddest man on the planet.

----------------------------------------------​

My answer, is Badr Hari:

[YOUTUBE]hVnNrbtLuoM[/YOUTUBE]

A lot of you probably don't know that name, but he is the best Heavyweight Kickboxer in the World. Please take a couple of minutes out your life to watch the video above. You'll get a true sense why he's my choice.

Not only is Badr Hari is a tremendous, powerful striker, but his outside the ring personality has a lot to do with why he's my choice. He has the same kind of presence Mike Tyson has. Plus, he's a little fucking nutty like Tyson as well. But most of all.. the guy just doesn't care; he goes out there and every punch and kick he throws, it's with the baddest intention. He doesn't worry about the technical aspect of the sport... he just wants to knock your head off. It's costs him a few times, but for the most part, it's a style that has done him wonders.

This is a lot easier for me than I originally thought. There is one man that beats everybody. Every challenger, and every person who has rolled with him talks about how great he is. That man is Rickson Gracie. I have read some of the things top BJJ practioners have said about him. From Werdum to Renzo Gracie they all say just how far ahead Rickson is. He taps everyone with little effort. Sure he has some controversy surrounding him, but all of that controversy has been addressed. You can't compare him to anybody in his sport or others because he is just to good to be compared. Nobody has openly come out and claimed to have ever tapped him. He is in a league of his own, and after 40+ years he is still the best.

Personally I dont think there has been anyone that has come close to Tyson.

He was a real fighter, not a boxer, a fighter who was just like an animal in the ring. You could tell he was one angry son of a bitch, who went out to tear his opponent apart, by any means neccesary. He bit off Holyfields ear, he went for the dirty shots, and just listen to some of his press conferences if you need any more convincing. He threatened to eat Lennox Lewis's kids FFS. The guy was an amazing fighter, but a complete nutcase.

Then look at his "accomplishments" outside the ring, we dont even need to go there.

Tyson was the baddest, and always will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back