The Animal Or The Hitman

DXrulz

Dark Match Jobber
which do you think is the better in the ring overall??? everyone hates batista cuz he has about 10 moves in the ring! well if you guys remember Diesel whom bret hart feuded with, he was the same as well. Diesel had little moves but they were all high impact moves like batista. batista finishes with the batista bomb and diesel with the jacknife powerbomb. Diesel vs bret hart was a classic feud. if bret hart was back in his prime (around 1991-1993) could he survive againts the animal batista?

I woud have to say hitman only cause he would have studied his opponet and gone after weak areas. Hitman was a true student of the game his fight with Stone Cold in the I Quit match was Awesome seeing him wrestle Kevin Nash and Shawn Micheals to a 60 draw in the iron man match only to go to over time. Batista wouldn't be able to last long I think if Hitman were to move around and not get hit many times he: would tire out Dave Batista.farttorch: :farttorch: :farttorch:

The Hitman/Diesel match's worked because Nash always realised that he was a below average wrestler. He always allowed Bret to carry the match. Batista is to wooden. Nash was big but he was still easy to move about. Batista is slow and I mean Hogan era slow. Wheneather he has a good match it's a minor miracle. Although I'm sure Bret could have had a passable match with him.

this has to be the worst thread ever. how dare you put batista's name in the same sentence as bret hart's. someone delete this thread immediately.

this has to be the worst thread ever. how dare you put batista's name in the same sentence as bret hart's. someone delete this thread immediately.

so then I'm guessing that you think Bret Hart would win LOL

I'd have to with Bret Hart, just becuse he would be able to move around more and tire Batista out, then he would go to work on Batistas knees and legs, until he could lock in the sharpshooter and make Batista tap out like a drunk man

The only way to answer this is to have Batista face Beniot(the only wrestler close enough,if not better than Hart)Hopefully Chris will win the SD! Sprint,and then we'll see if Dave can hold his own in a fast paced technical match up

Hart knows holds Batista can't even spell. This thread is so moot I just kicked my monitor. Hell, even post-stroke I wouldn't have Batista win. It'd be an insult to wrestling.

Bret Vs Batista hmmm i wonder who woul win between the 2??? i think Bret as he got the technical skill and would be able to out last batisat through greater stamina and the fact he would take the bases for most of batisat moveset his legs. Bret all the way.

first of all u cant even compare bret hart and batista they arent even in the same league, bret has all the skill and hes the total package,while the so called animal has next to no talent, he cant cut a decent promo and......well u cant compare those 2.

benoit v batista, now theres a fued, i mean, i would love too see batista tap and lose his title 'i never lost my title', well, if survivor series was in canada, and for benoit too make batista tap too the sharpshooter (i know its been done, i did get unforgiven which was so good) would be one of the moments of the year

Bret Hart would most definitely win against Batista, because Batista is one of the worst wrestlers of all time all around, including his wrestling and his mic skill. It would be an absolute disgrace if Bret Hart lost to Batista, and I think if Batista beats Undertaker at WM, it will be equivelant to Batista if he beat Bret Hart in a match, because I think that Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, and The Rock are the greatest wrestlers of all-time.

If Batista beat Bret Hart in a clean fashion, I seriously believe the space-time continuum would rip in half and we would all meet our cosmic doom as reality couldn't possibly handle such a slap in the face of logic. That, and Batista is just a really, really, bad wrestler.

If Batista beat Bret Hart in a clean fashion, I seriously believe the space-time continuum would rip in half and we would all meet our cosmic doom as reality couldn't possibly handle such a slap in the face of logic. That, and Batista is just a really, really, bad wrestler.

The sad thing is that McMahon loves Batista so much that he actually would have The Hitman put him over if he were in his prime today. Despite reports of Batista being a total ass from fans that have met him, I have not heard any disparaging remarks about him coming from the WWE camp. I don't understand why they're so high on him and why the fans give him some of WWE's biggest pops, and I probably never will. The only thing he has going for him are his muscles and his entrance - he sucks in the ring and on the mic.

That said, Bret Hart made a pretty bold statement when he said he was "the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be", but one would be hard pressed to argue with him. He excelled as a solo and tag competitor and provided one of the bright spots during the dark days of the WWE as well. He was just a great all around competitor that looked good no matter who he was up against. His in ring repertoire is so far ahead of Batista that it renders this thread pointless. Hart on his worst day would easily defeat Batista on his best.

Bret Hart has more wrestling talent in his pinky than Batista does in his whole body. This is like asking, "Who would win a real fight, Scotty 2 Hotty of The Undertaker?" Are you serious? Bret would kill him in the ring. This match would be horrible, seeing as how even Bret couldn't carry Batista.

Uh, thats apples and oranges there bro. Batista is getting a lot better at the "psychology" of a match. He sold the shit out of his leg last night. But I think it would be an interesting match.

Hart is 1000000000000 times better than that turd Batista. Plus the only animal is animal of the road warriors. Calling Botchtista that name is blasphemous to me.

I can't believe someone has actually posed this as a serious question? Batista is all look, no talent. Bret Hart showed up to the ring wearing pink ring attire and it didn't matter because everyone knew they were in for a damn fight. Bret Hart wins hands down.

There is no comparison when you're stacking one of the greats of all time to a walking product of anabolics who is to wrestling what Carrot Top is to comedy. Selling your leg in one match doesn't do jack$hit to make up for years of horrible work and a glaring lack of ability in every facet of the business. Bret Hart spanks Batista hands down on every aspect of professional wrestling. There is no discussing this. It's just a certainty. Bret Hart is better...and Batista is the second coming of the Ultimate Warrior.

well the hitman takes it hands down...bret had the ability to wrestler great in the ring and ontop of that he had the ability to be good on the mic and get the crowd behind him..that is why bret is a true legend..he is one cocky son of a bitch and his career was caught short but brets career is one that cannot be disputed like hogans is today....the only thing batista has going for him is his size...his inring ability isnt so great but apparently he gets over with the wwe audience and that is all that matters...even tho batista isnt great in the ring and his mic skills arent amazing..size gets over in the wwe and if u have the look it doesnt matter..in todays world money is money and that is what counts...

when i saw this thread i had to find out how was stupid enough to even sugest that batista might be better than bret hart in the ring, you must either have never seen a single match involving bret hart or your an idiot, batista is really bad in the ring, really really bad. but these days in the wwe big guys are over, if batista was in tna he would get out the building like he was in the summer at the hammerstein ballroom, tna fans respect in ring ability and hate having there intelligence insulted, just look at destination x ppv, the fans hated the last rites match, but if that had been done at a wwe ppv most fans would have liked it. soz i went a bit off topic there, but basically at the moment big guys are over in wwe that is the only reason batista is on top. bret harts rise to the top came at a time when athletic ability and in ring ability was becoming more important in wrestling. but to suggest that batista is better in the ring is just ignorant and stupid.

Bret 'The Hitman' Hart takes it, seriously if u pick Batista over the Hart u desirve to be shot in the head, Batista has crap mic skillz, he can't wrestle and he's hated by almost everyone ... i wonder why WWE gave him the WHC in the first place. Now when u look at The Hitman you've got a great wrestler, decent mic skills, and he's loved. Bret was one of the hardest working superstars the WWE/WWF had, just look at his match with Stone Cold from 'Mania 17, I think it was (correct me if I'm wrong) and he also competed in a 60 min Iron Man match against Shawn Michaels. Batista on the other hand couldn't wrestle his way out of a paper bag, look at 'Mania 21 he might of one but didn't even put on a good show, IMO his best match was the Hell in the Cell match against HHH and that was still crap on his part.
At this years Mania Taker will carry Baista to a good match and we'll see a new WHC, and i hope WWE takes this advice and NEVER i repeat NEVER give Batista another championship reign that long.

Bret was one of the hardest working superstars the WWE/WWF had, just look at his match with Stone Cold from 'Mania 17, I think it was (correct me if I'm wrong)
Just to correct you, it was Wrestlemania 13. 17 was Stone Cold vs. The Rock, where Austin turned heel. But as I said before, Batista isn't even qualified to hold Bret's jock, much less compete in a match with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back