The American Population proved Tupac Wrong

And Big Sexy, that's another perspective point. That's why I say I don't understand why people think he's a God, or push him as a God. He's also dead, and nothing really "new" has come out from him so why should you care if he's alive or dead? You still have his music, whether he faked his death or not.

Once again, I was joking.

I suppose because you're typing as if you normally where, you're names "Big Sexy", and you've got a Roc-A-Fella avatar. You seem like the A-typical person to be defendin' Tupca's or Biggie's divinity.

I know a guy that says Tupac faked his own death so he could be like hls idol. He supposedly lives in greenland and is preparing for a comeback.

lol

I bet Elvis, Tupac, Kurt Cobain, and John Lennon are all hiding in the same place. And they're coming back December 12 2012.

As sad as it is, if Tupac were alive. I could see him trying to make his "return" on that day, just so he can add to his "divinity".

As sad as it is, if Tupac were alive. I could see him trying to make his "return" on that day, just so he can add to his "divinity".

I suppose because you're typing as if you normally where, you're names "Big Sexy", and you've got a Roc-A-Fella avatar. You seem like the A-typical person to be defendin' Tupca's or Biggie's divinity.

Dude what the fuck does his screenname and avatar have anything to do with him being the ''A-typical person to be defendin' Tupac's or Biggie's divinity'' The guy is only joking as he has stated so why the fuck was there a need for this?

Dude what the fuck does his screenname and avatar have anything to do with him being the ''A-typical person to be defendin' Tupac's or Biggie's divinity'' The guy is only joking as he has stated so why the fuck was there a need for this?

Because I told him there was almost no humor nor sarcastic tone to his entire post, and what do you think I mean?
  1. Roc-A-Feller, probably likes the genre.
  2. Big Sexy, with an avatar like that it seems to add to the same; he likes the genre.
  3. The fact he used no sarcasm, no emoticons, no nothin', means it was readable as serious.

Considering its assumed he prefers that genre to others, and what I just pointed out. He seems like an a-typical person to stand up for Tupac and his supposed "divinity".

And before I hear it, its not Racism its profiling that I'd be doing and if you try and say anything about it, you need to get off your high horse. Everyone profiles; everyone.

The fact he used no sarcasm, no emoticons, no nothin', means it was readable as serious.

I still don't understand how anyone could read what I wrote and think I was serious.

He seems like an a-typical person to stand up for Tupac and his supposed "divinity".

Yes because all people who like rap think Tupac is alive.

Er. When I say divinity, I don't mean him being a live I mean the fact he's portrayed as a "God" and yes, a very good amount of people who prefer Rap to all other genre's like and spout off non-sense about Pac. That's what we call a generalization.

I still don't understand how anyone could read what I wrote and think I was serious.

Yes because all people who like rap think Tupac is alive.

it's all about the number seven. Even though some of those theories make you wonder..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back