The All American Americans

Wow. Alright Pat. I agree. I think, however that you are 100% right in saying that no one would really enjoy this match. Can I say Heel v Heel?

You would enjoy the match itself. Orton / Swagger by itself looks good on paper. Right now, no, later on, why not?? Plus Legacy can display their talents with a very talented duo in Team Angle, or in this case Team Swagger. It won’t work now because of the Heel vs. Heel status, but in the future, it could. Just say it could. HAHA!!

Maybe, but I think that Swagger is way above most of those guys. Shelton Benjamin doesn't deserve to be in a stable with Swagger. Swagger's has always been a loner since debuting in the WWE anyway and that's been successful for him. They had the cahnce to put him with Orton and Legacy, but it looks like the WWE want to keep him out of any kind of stable.

Shelton doesn't desere to be in a stable with Swagger you say? Hmmm.... well in terms of experience, Shelton wins out, in terms of athleticism again Shelton wins, yes Swagger is a good Athlete but Shelton is better and more flexible (Trust me you'll never ever see Swagger jump off ladders etc), in terms of more better matches, again shelton wins out. Tell me one memorable match that swagger has had? Exactly and yet you say Shelton doesn't deserve to be in the same stable? Shocking.

It's a bad idea for a lot of reasons.

1. Why would Shelton and Charlie Haas follow a guy who's a relative newcomer?

2)Charlie Haas is probably gonna get Futue Endeavored yet again.

3) It looks like Shelton Benjamin is gonna be a contender for the ECW Title after beating Christian Last Night.

I’m not sure about everyone else, but I’m not talking about putting Team Red, White, Black and Blue together now. All I’m portraying is something for the future. All of the reasons why this team shouldn’t be together as of right now are correct and relevant. My idea is for sometime after Swagger has a World Title holding his pants up. You people just love to say “No, no, no!!” with no imagination. Remember this isn’t real, so logic is out the window. Relax and pretend. The Sports Entertainers do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back