• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That was rather odd

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Went for a walk and on my second lap around the block I passed a guy standing in the middle of the street. Dressed all in black from head to toe, couldn't see his face, didn't say a word to me, looked at me the whole way, was walking until he saw me and then stopped in the middle of the road. Walked past him, neither said a word and he was still there when I turned the corner.

Went for a walk and on my second lap around the block I passed a guy standing in the middle of the street. Dressed all in black from head to toe, couldn't see his face, didn't say a word to me, looked at me the whole way, was walking until he saw me and then stopped in the middle of the road. Walked past him, neither said a word and he was still there when I turned the corner.

undertaker_feature.jpg

I saw a guy taking a shit in the middle of the street last night. Then I saw some chick giving some guy head last week.

Edit: That was on the street as well

I saw a guy taking a shit in the middle of the street last night. Then I saw some chick giving some guy head last week :S

You need to be careful Dejan, you could get hit by a car. I worry for you.

Armbar's Sidenote: Isn't teh act of doing both of those things called Flumpkin? Or something like that.

Australia, I think. If things turn to shit for me here in the States, I plan on moving there (I assume that blowjobs on the streets grow on trees there).

Well sort of, if you move to Sydney there's a place called Canterbury Road, and abundabnce of blowjobs there if you prefer hookers.

when I was one, my mum got asked by a drug dealer at kings cross, if she wanted to buy some drugs to shut the kid up.

Nah, lived in townsville for a bit. was there while traveling there. I live in good old tasmania.

Missus wants to move to Queensland. I think i can convince her to move to melbourne but it's either one of those two. not a fan of sydney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back