That n00bzer reminds me of...

I said it when you first joined and everyone basically jizzed in their pants when they talked about you.

I hope you don't leave. You are cool beans.

Wasn't it something like he will be mod, and if he is, I get to pick your new name? And if he doesn't then you get to do nothing to me?

Yeah, I remember making that bet.

FTS puts me over at the earliest opportunity so I am going to try and give $hake-Zula the same kind of rub. Seems like a good guy and we are looking to go deep in the Tag Tourney.

So pay attention to the sig. :)

There is a reaosn you are unpopular JKO. Now i wish I was a mod if only for the ability to edit your post and make a joke at your expense.

Vote $hakers.

I'm hardly unpopular. Two months ago, yes. Now? The hate has shifted onto guys like ZeroVX and Areoplex. I think I have done well in terms of public adulation.

You could be worse. Even the two you mentioned arent bad. There are many bad posters here but a lot of them havent found the Bar Room yet.

Heck, that took me nearly three years.

I came into the Bar Room because someone, I think it was Murfish, said in a Site Administration thread that in order to be known on WZ, go into the Bar Room. Enter Bar Room, and I had 3 full red rep bars on like my second day here because I said some shit in a thread about Cena's new (at the time) wife. Interesting shit...

I should write a memoir.

EDIT: I just noticed that, Razor. Did he really just defend the horror that is known as Areoplex?

Alright, I totally won't be hiring Jane to stalk you and make sure you aren't making secret deals with Armbar behind my back. I just have to figure out if Canadians use dollars or some kind of deformed Canadian Dollar.

..Wait, they just do all of their trading in Maple Syrup and Hockey Pucks, right? How much would stalking a Texan be in Hockey Pucks/pints of Maple Syrup?

You have fucking maple syrup????

I'll do it for three pints and two pucks.

You have fucking maple syrup????

I'll do it for three pints and two pucks.

Fuck yeah. What a deal. I'll find a Canadian Mountie and give it to him to give to you. Those guys are your antiquated postal service, right? No way are they in any way an actual police force, I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back