That n00bzer reminds me of...

I still get a wing? Awesome. I figured you were getting ready to kick me out of the nest sometime for another, hotter version of me.

I would never do that. I might cheat when you start getting old and unattractive, but I love the quiet times together on the couch, fighting over the remote.

See, just when you start to rise up the charts.......

you say something hilarious and shoot past people who think I'm their friend.

I'm going to have to kill Armbar, aren't I? I like the dude, but I'm going to have to murder him outright.

I'm going to have to kill Armbar, aren't I? I like the dude, but I'm going to have to murder him outright.

You are in no danger. Stop worrying. I was like that with a girlfriend once. She wound up cheating. Take that as you will.

You are in no danger. Stop worrying. I was like that with a girlfriend once. She wound up cheating. Take that as you will.

Consider me cool-headed and collected. :)

When you think you notice something rustling your bushes, I totally didn't pay Doc to spy on you or anything. Promise. FromtheBack

Well, I can't really hire Stuntz. He's the creepy pedo-stache/smile man. Jane?

Alright, I totally won't be hiring Jane to stalk you and make sure you aren't making secret deals with Armbar behind my back. I just have to figure out if Canadians use dollars or some kind of deformed Canadian Dollar.

..Wait, they just do all of their trading in Maple Syrup and Hockey Pucks, right? How much would stalking a Texan be in Hockey Pucks/pints of Maple Syrup?

Alright, I totally won't be hiring Jane to stalk you and make sure you aren't making secret deals with Armbar behind my back. I just have to figure out if Canadians use dollars or some kind of deformed Canadian Dollar.

..Wait, they just do all of their trading in Maple Syrup and Hockey Pucks, right? How much would stalking a Texan be in Hockey Pucks/pints of Maple Syrup?

454 pucks. Or one quality basketball team.

Ah. Thanks for that conversion factor, Armbar. I don't know what I would do without you.

He seems like he's going to be the greatest posters of all the times, and then leaves.

And before you go all white knight on me, yes, I know why Tenta's gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back