• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thank you

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
Hey to everyone. This is just a quick update as I'm pretty tired.

Thank you to all of you who kept the girl in your thoughts. Sadly she died yesterday morning in hospital with her family with her.

I can honestly say that I've never felt as humble as I have the last few days, hearing about all the people keeping this girl in their thoughts and prayers, and just how much of a difference one quiet little girl can make.

Polley. I am truly sorry for your loss. You know how to get ahold of me if you need to talk. Losing a friend is never easy. I will keep you and yours in my prayers. Just know that she is walking with the Lord now. He will keep her safe.

My condolences. Truly.

Polley, I hope you are doing good after going through all of this.
I'll say a prayer for her tonight. She is at peace now.
If you ever need to talk, I am here for you man.

Thanks. It's just hard to watch the family I spent time with over the wedding go through something so hard as to have to bury the youngest member of the family. I'll be gone again until monday now, but thanks for the support.

Damn dude... I prayed for her, but I'm sorry for your loss, but just look at it this way, shes in a better place.

in my life, i've witnessed two teenagers getting buried, one was my cousin, and the other one was a childhood friend. It is never easy, I am sorry, but now she is in a better place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back