• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thank you WZ!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'm happy and honored to accept the 2009 WrestleZone Forum's Rookie of the Year award.

It's been said that 2009 is one of WZ's strongest rookie classes ever, and I have to agree with that. My hat is off to the rest of the great WrestleZone regulars who joined this year. Earning this distinction against such a great group of posters (D-Man, Lariat, Razor, GD, etc) was a huge shock to me, and I didn't think I stood a chance. Finding out that I'd won in a landslide with no votes cast against me is a greater elation than I deserve. I hope I do this award and this forum proud.

I'd like to thank our great staff for keeping WZ running smoothly. Without you, we'd have to go to one of those other rinky-dink boards that's run like Lord of the Flies.

I'd like to thank TM, whose encouragement in my early time here made me feel accepted far sooner than I expected I would be.

I'd like to thank the Saunterers for their commitment to the Saunter.

I'd like to thank my parents. Without you, I wouldn't have been born.

I'd like to thank SparkNotes for giving me more time to spend on WrestleZone.

Thank you all for a great first year here, and I hope for an even better 2010! Viva La Revolution!

Congratulations Carli... I mean Coco. May greatness brighten your future. Speaking of future, when are you gonna RP for our match?

Tonight probably. It's exam week here, so I'm bogged down. No way I was asking for an extension on the deadline for my first RP though. That sends the wrong message.

Thanks Doug!

Oh, Guy! Thanks!

That's high praise. But you know me, always modest. I am, in fact, not a deity. Still nice to hear though!

With this under his belt, Coco doesn't need to win the Singles Tournament now!

VOTE PHOENIX!

No problem with that. You're a strong poster and there's no shame in taking the fall this round. If not, I definately would have gone down next round. Best of luck with that!

Yeah, tbh we have been screwed with getting X/Shocky in the next round. But hey, you won the Rookie of the Year, according to the thread, so miracles can happen!

Too true. But if I did beat X, I'd get heat like Edge did after moving past Lesnar in the tounry this year. I care about what people think of me, so it's just not worth the backlash.

You mean, it's not under ECW Extreme Rules with Barb Wire and Flaming Tables? DAMN!

Someone has to say it.

Yo Coco I'm happy for ya and Imma let you finish...
but Tenta is one of the greatest rookies of all time! OF ALL TIME!

Did someone really have to say it?

I mean Tenta signed up in 2008, so last year was his rookie year. My understanding is it wasn't the most spectacular thing in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back