Tequila Sunrise

Nothing worng with that freedom.

As long as you dont go crazy and experiment in other drugs.

I like being in control of what I do when I high Im straight and its a nice manageable release, any time Ive gotten piss drunk Ive regretted it during and after

Dont have to work until 1 in the afternoon.

it sucks cause i dont have time to hang out at night but its ok cause i can get drunk and not have to worry about getting up early

I like being in control of what I do when I high Im straight and its a nice manageable release, any time Ive gotten piss drunk Ive regretted it during and after

I understand that.

I used to get high. But i had to quit because of the girlfriend and the job. I usually sont get crazy when im drunk unless im drinking Jack Daniesls

I understand that.

I used to get high. But i had to quit because of the girlfriend and the job. I usually sont get crazy when im drunk unless im drinking Jack Daniesls

that will happen with jobs theyre getting serious about weed. now I take back what I said earlier I cant say I dont drink but Ive never been drunk, If I drink its for taste/social purposes only, of someones mixing drinks Ill have one and I enjoy alot of local Wisconsin beer which is just plain delicious

that will happen with jobs theyre getting serious about weed. now I take back what I said earlier I cant say I dont drink but Ive never been drunk, If I drink its for taste/social purposes only, of someones mixing drinks Ill have one and I enjoy alot of local Wisconsin beer which is just plain delicious

Yeah construction is one of those jobs where they dont want you fucking around with weed. Drinking is ok in moderation which means if you get drunk once or twice a weeks or even less than your ok.

Anymore than that and your an alcoholic. Unless you drink a beer or a mixed drink afterwork to unwind. Nothing more, Nothing lEss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back