Tell a secret about the person above you.

Well, which wrestlers do you like for starters? That always helps increase the post count whenever you find threads about them.

Umm.. I'm not so intelligent when it comes to the WWE history :(
Started watchin recently.. Like 3 years ago :icon_neutral:
My favourites are Triple H, HBK, Edge and a few more.. Used to admire Jeff Hardy alot.

about what? The emoticons or the buddy list?
Yes. The emoticons :\

Umm.. I'm not so intelligent when it comes to the WWE history :(
Started watchin recently.. Like 3 years ago :icon_neutral:
My favourites are Triple H, HBK, Edge and a few more.. Used to admire Jeff Hardy alot.

Not bad choices. It's alright if you only started watching wrestling three years ago. We're not going to hold it against you. At least I'm not.

Yes. The emoticons :\
I suppose they do actually mean something otherwise they wouldn't be there. In the grand scheme of things they're about as important as a fart in church which is to say not at all.

Hope that helps although I doubt it.

Not bad choices. It's alright if you only started watching wrestling three years ago. We're not going to hold it against you. At least I'm not.
Is it just me or is it that you don't sound cold like many others when they don't use emoticons..?

I suppose they do actually mean something otherwise they wouldn't be there. In the grand scheme of things they're about as important as a fart in church which is to say not at all.

Hope that helps although I doubt it.
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back