Tell a secret about the person above you.

Continues to own Jackiz

I'm not even too sure who that was aimed for. :lmao:

Probably either one of us, considering he was getting wrecked by us in every prison thread there is!! LOL

By the way, Jackoff, I didn't know I was rated at all... Thanks!! Green Rep for you... Keep in mind, I am color blind!

Jackiz Kirey is the Worst poster I have ever seen on WZ. Even worst than me last year when I called out the Crock in the cage.

Jackiz Kirey thinks Dashing Cody Rhodes should not have the Dashing gimmick because he has a few moles.

Jackiz Kirey prefers the big muscular type in his bedroom instead of the Cody Rhodes type.

Jackiz Kirey makes the worst threads ever.

Jackiz Kirey, doesn't know shit about wrestling.

Jackiz Kirey is a sausage farmer.

Jackiz Kirey should leave WZ.

God there is so much to be said about Jackiz Kirey.

Jackiz Kirey is the Worst poster I have ever seen on WZ. Even worst than me last year when I called out the Crock in the cage.

Jackiz Kirey thinks Dashing Cody Rhodes should not have the Dashing gimmick because he has a few moles.

Jackiz Kirey prefers the big muscular type in his bedroom instead of the Cody Rhodes type.

Jackiz Kirey makes the worst threads ever.

Jackiz Kirey, doesn't know shit about wrestling.

Jackiz Kirey is a sausage farmer.

Jackiz Kirey should leave WZ.

God there is so much to be said about Jackiz Kirey.

Dude, all you can fucking do is red rep people but you can't give a good reason why I am a bad poster. I am a pretty good poster in my opinion, MOST likely one of the TOP 15 posters in WZ History. I don't see what is so bad about my posts. I deserve some encouragement and congratulations. Why are people red repping me and giving me such mean replies? I don't see how that is necessary.

Aww, boo hoo. Cry me a fuckin River bitch. Why are you a bad poster? Oh I don't know.... maybe all the dumbass shit you post.

And BTW(it means "By the Way") PRIMO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Has an awesome sig now because Kirey truly is one of the top 15 posters in all, not only WZ but all of wrestling forum history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back