Tell a secret about the person above you.

Is a fucking lowlife that will never get out of prison, loves fucking Macca up the ass, and needs to hang himself... immediately.

I had respect for you, I thought you were gonna get out. Then you had your period, flipped on everybody, insulted me, and "left". Turned out, Jenks was the good one, and you are the asshole. Ya know Jenks is actually a good poster? I think he made less alts then you too.

yeah i do know Jenks is a good poster. Unlike you i never said otherwise.

Back to the thread shall we?

once raped a puppy

Loves making references to old threads that he has NO idea what happened, besides the stories Macca exaggerated to get him in bed.

Loves to justify his fetishes for little girls and act as though what he has done and what he is doing...is all okay.

Also many enraged,angry and just completely pissed fathers who want to hunt him down.

Add to that he enjoys creating images of two internet posters in bed. In his mind and probably jacks off to those certain images.

Is totally a Macca alt. There is no denying this. Have you been accused of this before Macca? Or Lifetime Anal Bitch.

I find it kinda funny. I bet you made this account while you were in prison, and then decided to use it after your release. Good gimmick by the way. I underestimated your trolling ability.

But what I find funny, is not only did your original account get put in Prison, but your alt go it too. This explains everything though. Your knowledge on the Ellisman thread, the reason Macca/you always defends you. The reason Macca is on less (because you log in a Lesnar) all of it.

You are a genious troll by the way.

doesn't realize Macca has ways. Two computers in one household, one hidden behind several proxies.

I am 99% confident, that Bill Lesnar and Macca are the same person. Bill Lesnar can take that other 1%, and shove it up Macca's ass.

It must kill Macca inside though, to be forced to have that bad grammar. Have that bad
gimmick.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. Think about every detail since August, it leads to Macca.

somehow managed to spell genius wrong. Also seems to like Macca alot. ALOT. So much that he has visions of other posters being Macca.

Good at spotting typos, and is only making himself seem like Macca more and more.

Was the "alot" a swipe at my spelling mistake, or do you actually think "alot" is grammatically correct? I'm going to assume the first one.

You're right. I've been trolling you guys the whole time, I really hate the Steelers. GO PACK!

It was...red font for sarcasm...right?

It is what you assume it to be.

Lost virginity to a dude.

Was invited to a high school party by a young girl he liked only to have a mare of a night. 5 jacked up football players egged Sully on as Sully moved closer to the mysterious cupboard. The girl of Sully’s dreams moaned and motioned him to her position as Sully in daze continued in her direction. All Sully could hear were chants ‘COME ON SULLY FUCK HER SILLY’ ‘ GO ON SULLY DRILL HER LIKE A JUNKYARD MULE’. The chants grew louder and louder and finally Sully could almost taste her lids. Suddenly Sully heard a bang and everything went dark. He felt something hard and wet invade his anus and he helped in pain. Tears streamed from Sully’s eyes as this unknown object continued to penetrate him faster and faster. Out of nowhere he was hurled to the floor..a absolute mess. ‘’Happy Birthday Sullivan’’ he heard as the door once again slammed shut. Sully could hear taunting and laughter floating in his direction. He had been betrayed by the girl of his dreams. Sully swore to himself that he would get her back as he cursed vigorously at the female race. Sully had taken a turn for the worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back