Team Wes Bitches!

Do you want to join Team Wes?

• Hell yeah!

• No.

• Who tha fuck is Wes? But meh I'll join anyways.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you, Danielle.. I'm glad SOMEONE is happy I'm back. :p She called me an idiot too, did you see that? Pfft.. I create a fricken "Appreciation thread" for her, & this is the appreciation "I" get.. :disappointment:

Fine go off with Danielle and be happy. See if I care :p
Do I not appreciate you enough on msn? Meh everyone complains if I appreciate you on Wz!

Fine go off with Danielle and be happy. See if I care :p
Do I not appreciate you enough on msn? Meh everyone complains if I appreciate you on Wz!

:lmao: Why is it I read that as dirty?

And Danielle & I just started getting along, but from what I understand she loves you more than me. :p Besides all that, I don't think anyone could do for me what you do. (yeah, thats coming out sounding wrong too)

And Danielle & I just started getting along, but from what I understand she loves you more than me. :p Besides all that, I don't think anyone could do for me what you do. (yeah, thats coming out sounding wrong too)

:lmao: Oh, so wrong.

But I'm really flexible...
Ok don't hurt me Becca it was a joke :p

But I'm really flexible...
Ok don't hurt me Becca it was a joke :p

:blink: No kidding.. like Melina flexible, or that girl from W.C.W. who was in a dufflebag once, where her legs were completely behind her head, flexible? :lmao:

However, I'd still say sorry.. Becca could be as stiff as a board, she'd still do it for me. (wow, the double standards coming out of this conversation just aren't a good thing)

Lol... Well this is for Wes and I suppose Justin too... I'm so flexible I can do the splits both ways, bend over backwards, put both of my legs behind my head, I can lick the back of my own knee... go on try it... its fun you look like an idiot. Theres a lot more but i can't think of any...

you know whats funny People get on Brian for turning a thread into football all the time Will is just as bad turning threads into his and Becca love shack :p

j/k will...welcome back bro :wave:

you know whats funny People get on Brian for turning a thread into football all the time Will is just as bad turning threads into his and Becca love shack :p

j/k will...welcome back bro :wave:

The difference being, people love Becca & I.. and they live through us. Noone lives through Brian, they just try to live without him. :p (kidding Brian, I'd have noone to bitch about, or mock if you ever left)

Lol that made me laugh, alright alright, I'll go stay in my thread:p

I wouldn't want you to stay in the prison.. & the amount of flexible ability you have is gonna make someone, or multiple someone's very happy someday.. however, my happiness is currently jealous.. lol And I can't have a jealous happiness, it just leads to remote saddness. And I can't live with a sad happiness.

What the fuck am I on about?! :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back