• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Taker and HBK a team maybe???

ronbot09

Dark Match Winner
Hey so I've been thinkin about this Taker and HBK are scheduled to come back at SS or around then do you think maybe they'll take the UTT Championships just to add prestige to them? It'd be an awesome team I was just thinkin about this mainly because Taker and Punk wouldn't be an all that interesting fued..and who would HBK go against?? I see Jericho getting the World Heavyweight Championship until Wrestlemania untill Edge comes back to beat him for it and Taker and HBK going at with Legacy and maybe some other tag teams and maybe dropping them before the Rumble just so they can do their own thing at Wrestlemania...sorry if this has already been a post but I haven't been on it awhile. Well let me know what you think. Have a good one.

The only reason I see this happening is because of the points in their respective careers and where they are at right now. This could be exactly like, but of course better than, The Insiders from WCW. If Page and Nash can pull this off for a short period of time, HBK and Taker can sure as hell pull it off and make it look great with Vince’s help. Now, do you want to see this like the Forces of Light and Forces of Darkness teaming up, or break Kayfabe and drop the gimmicks and just go out as the Heart Break Kid and the American Bad @$$??

What about Taker and Shawn having a Tag Team Title Match at Mania?? Either Taker can add an actual Tag Team Match to his streak, or, are you ready, HBK, either accidentally or purposely loses the match, therefore breaking the Undertaker’s streak. Oh boy, the possibilities are endless.

It would actually be cool to see but I doubt it'll happen. They'll bring them back as singles guys to continue building the younger dudes up. I would MTFO though if they were to tag together as a team for the titles, just don't see WWE going in this direction.

They are going to be able to do alot more for the company as singles guys.

I really like your ideas mainly because it has got me thinking about what these two could end up doing once they return. Up until now I've just been pleased with the fact that they'd be back at all, let alone what feuds they could get in on. I know there are so many dream possibilities, but more than likely Undertaker will go back to Smackdown! as a singles wrestler feuding with a younger star and HBK will come back to RAW and do something similiar. That's what they've done for previous returns anyway. I don't want to get my hopes up for anything major after seeing so many dreams crushed by WWE creative, but a lot of the ideas here are things that I would like to see as well.

I WOULD LOVE IT....but it wont happen.
Sorry to burst your bubble guys but no way. And if it does I will personally make a thread saying that I was wrong and that Im stupid, but wont happen. For 3 reasons.

1. Taker and HBK will come back and help out the younger guys. Undertaker will take on Punk for the Title or Jericho and HBK will likely take on Swagger.

2. The gimmicks they currently have wont work together. The Prince Of Darkness and The Prince Of Light dont exacly co-exist, Although your right it could be American Bad-Ass Taker but I doubt it.

3. And Three...wait for it...wait for it...CREATIVE ISNT THAT CREATIVE!!. Fuck if the people of the Blogging world were put in the Creative team for a month we would do a better job then the guys now. The Creative team wont fucking know to do this and if they did theyd be to stupid to make it work.

Oh And P.S-- King Patrick, No disrespect and Im not dissing you, but im just saying, The Undertaker WILL NEVER lose at WM E.V.E.R WWE shouldnt and they should have to much respect for the Undertkaer to do that to him

They've been saying that Shawn Michaels will return for Summerslam..Well thats less than a month away..What a perfect time to come back at NOC and make an impact full of twists and turns. I was actually thinking he'd be Jericho's surprise partner(they make amends and HBK wants to make the UTTC mean something). I also like the Undertaker idea but if it happens it won't be that soon.

I could also see Shawn screwing one of the babyfaces accidently by trying to help during the Triple threat match.

Shawn Michaels and Undertaker would only work as a hesitant tag team. The Tag Titles would look great with HBK and the Dead Man holding them together, but they'd be really hesitant due to their respective gimmicks. Michaels will probably end up feuding with the winner of the 6-Pack challenge for the US Championship or as Chris Jericho's tag partner before turning on him and helping Legacy win (Though why creative would do that, I dunno.) Taker would probably feud with CM Punk for the title though Rey Mysterio is supposedly set to replace Jeff Hardy as the number one contender due to contract disputes. I would honestly love for Taker to come back as the American Bad @$$ but that probably won't happen. Otherwise, it is a great idea.

I don't really like that idea but I respect it. I don't think Shawn and 'Taker should be in tag teams at this point of there careers, if booked right maybe. I just don't like teams with TOO much hype, especially one with the biggest legends in the sport like Taker and Shawn as you suggested. This tag team could only end in a feud and nothing less.

Well I see how it could be a conflicting team but it could still work I don't know I just don't see how they'll spread the momentum out (if that makes sense) I hope they don't put HBK in the US Championship picture that seems kinda disrespectful to me coming off an awesome WM match just to basicly say "yeah we don't want you in the mainevent picture so chill in the midcard spot" seems kinda rude lol. Taker fueding with anyone on the SD! roster (Other than Jericho or Kane) just doesn't seem like it would be entertaining Punk or Hardy would get rolled over and Mysterio just wouldn't be believeable because of the size difference someone who kicks out of a move like the Batista bomb or a Spear gets takin out by a 619??? Not workin for me lol. I wouldn't mind seeing HBK and HHH go at it again there matches were great but sadly I see the whole Orton Cena HHH thing going for a few more ppvs and with the Jericho Edge thing looking like it will headline Mania I don't see to much for them right now other than this but yeah it probably won't happen :( which blows

I WOULD LOVE IT....but it wont happen.
Sorry to burst your bubble guys but no way. And if it does I will personally make a thread saying that I was wrong and that Im stupid, but wont happen. For 3 reasons.

1. Taker and HBK will come back and help out the younger guys. Undertaker will take on Punk for the Title or Jericho and HBK will likely take on Swagger.

2. The gimmicks they currently have wont work together. The Prince Of Darkness and The Prince Of Light dont exacly co-exist, Although your right it could be American Bad-Ass Taker but I doubt it.

3. And Three...wait for it...wait for it...CREATIVE ISNT THAT CREATIVE!!. Fuck if the people of the Blogging world were put in the Creative team for a month we would do a better job then the guys now. The Creative team wont fucking know to do this and if they did theyd be to stupid to make it work.

Oh And P.S-- King Patrick, No disrespect and Im not dissing you, but im just saying, The Undertaker WILL NEVER lose at WM E.V.E.R WWE shouldnt and they should have to much respect for the Undertkaer to do that to him

Oh, no, of course, I agree, I don’t think Taker should lose at Mania either, but for storyline purposes, they could run an angle where this time Taker could lose and not be his own fault. They could tease and HBK turn and reference revenge for WM 25. Of course, they could have HBK walk out in the middle of the match and still have Taker win. It would be like the opposite of what happened in WM XIX with the same result. Happy?? It’s not my idea, but I sure do love it.

I posted an idea of wha i thought they would do when they came back on past post but them coming back as a tag team would be sick for sure. If creativer were smart they would have the tag champs go from show to show and beat people down i.e beat michaels down on raw and than taker on smackdown and than they are forced to team up against a common enemy and than grab the titles that way. But I would prefer to see them return sunday in this fashion....Michaels interfers in the triple threat match and costs HHH the title and they gone to have their final feud which would finally break up that current main event crap and for taker i would love for after the title match between punk and hardy that whoever wins while they r celebratin the lights go out and the gong hits....that would be epic IMO. I would love for either of thse scenarios to happen.

I agree, i think 1 of them are definitely due back this sunday and it will be interesting to see what each 1 does. i also had a feeling that HBK wud return as jericho's partner,what a team that wud be...

I think taker will most likely feud with the winner of hardy/punk but u never know,creative have more often than not go the opposite direction to popular opinion so maybe they will surprise us again...but i for one wud luv to see taker feud with jericho on his return

No you don't want them joining up as a tag team, simply because they're two of the top guys, them winning the tag titles would be like when Rock/Undertaker did, or Austin/Undertaker to put over another tag team so they look dominant, however with WWE making and breaking tag teams at the click of you're fingers it would be pointless, and meaningless.

If they were on the same Survivor Series team, I could get away with that, bearing in mind that the other team is stacked with like Jericho, Orton, but then you dilute the event, due to the top guys being in one match.

A few people, namely KB, didn't like Jericho and Edge getting the Tag Titles because it made it seem as though the wrestlers who did have the titles only had them because the big names didn't want them anymore. I didn't think Jericho/Edge having the titles really did that to the extent KB said. However, if Taker/HBK were to do so, then it would really push that idea to the forefront.

Secondly, who would Taker/HBK drop them too? They are huge stars, they can't be losing to a tag team. They are built up so much, their two legendary statuses put together would make them daunting to everyone in that division. The only choice would be to drop them to Legacy, and that's a no go. Legacy is not built nearly enough to beat Taker/HBK teamed up.

Thirdly, they need to help the singles stars more so than the tag division. The tag division can recover if they just get a solid amount of build behind them. Singles stars need that one big feud to get them into the main-event, and who better than HBK or Taker? No one can argue that Swagger/Miz/MVP would immediately be in the main-event if they had that one big feud. And the singles main-event is much more important than the tag division.

They could drop them to Legacy after a while it'd be a huge push for them and they wouldn't have to win them legitly Orton could help em or there could be an accident like HBK accidently hittin Taker with SCM it's possible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back