Take the Good With The Bad

The Bad: My weekend is gonna suck. No one is available to hangout, so I'll be home doing nothing.

The Good: Just look in my signature for my brand "new" sig.

The Bad: my ex girlfriend is possibly pregnant with my kid, she rang my family up last nigth while i was a wrestling show and told them everything then i showed them messages she sent, they think she's lying, i do and my friends think that way too. And today after starting my training finally, i gotta take time off dude to the ex situation.

The Good: Saw an awesome wrestling event last night.

The Bad: I don't have any good dance music to listen to at the moment, and I really want some kabobs but no kabob houses are open at this hour.

The Good: Football, plus sex, plus kabobs tomorrow for lunch, plus the three hours of gaming I get on Saturdays, plus no more major school assignments due until around the holidays.

The Bad: Because of the injuries sustained when I dropped the barbell on my face, I may lose my two front teeth.

The Good: Bunch of football games on this weekand,.

The Bad: I'm messing up too much at work and accidentally took home the keys to the employee restroom, so the night-shift guy was fucked and prolly had to use the customer restroom in the viewing rooms. A customer bought a sweet glass pipe with blue and white swirls in it -- I called it Frosty and was planning on buying it with my first paycheck next Friday. =(

The Good: My boss is cool and I'm haven't gotten any heat. And I found another pipe just like the one I wanted, only longer. Won't burn my face now!

Good- going to see the Thunder play the Heat at the Sprint Center tommorow, and the weed that we found is just now dryed. Fucking perfect timing mafucka

Bad- My dad won't get me a fucking calculator, so I'm hella behind do on my math homework. I'd rather not steal one from my teacher, cause I like her, but I guess that's what I'll do.

Bad: I had a very disappointing evening. I was going to hang out with a cute girl, but she cancelled, and so I watched TNA instead. Never again, that only made it worse. Just terrible. I also have an exam tomorrow.

Good: I'm going to a Neon Indian concert on Sunday and leaving for a weekend in Cincinnati tomorrow after the exam. Also, I love Countdown to Lockdown. Think I'll read it now.

Good- going to see the Thunder play the Heat at the Sprint Center tommorow, and the weed that we found is just now dryed. Fucking perfect timing mafucka

Bad- My dad won't get me a fucking calculator, so I'm hella behind do on my math homework. I'd rather not steal one from my teacher, cause I like her, but I guess that's what I'll do.

LOLSKI...Angel's life looks like it's headed to take after Half Baked...awesome.

nobody cares about all this little bitch ass shit you fucks want to cry about.

a few pretty awesome posts in this thread though, but only the ones that go off the beaten path. the one that TSnugs quoted is officially one of my favorite posts ever :lmao:

Fine then, lock it, close it, do whatever the fuck you want with it. I thought it was a good idea from another forum and if people disagreed they wouldn't be posting in it. No one needs you to come in and say "this is a stupid thread" when obviously some people don't feel that way. It's unnecessary.

Fine then, lock it, close it, do whatever the fuck you want with it. I thought it was a good idea from another forum and if people disagreed they wouldn't be posting in it. No one needs you to come in and say "this is a stupid thread" when obviously some people don't feel that way. It's unnecessary.

I like this thread, Doc, and I'll continue to check it out from time to time, although the Cage still pwns GSD.

Dropped a barbell on my face whilst bench pressing. My checkup yesterday revealed that my teeth are healing up nicely, and besides my two frontals being a bit loose, im a-ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back