• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Take it for what it's worth...

Just keep him away from the stupid pec bounce shit.
how dare you.

Chris Masters pec-bouncing to music was amazing. He NEEDS to do that in every promotion he ever goes to. Hell, he should do it to his entrance music while walking to the ring. Even if it's not mentioned or talked about or anything. It needs to be done, as it was hysterically awesome.

how dare you.

Chris Masters pec-bouncing to music was amazing. He NEEDS to do that in every promotion he ever goes to. Hell, he should do it to his entrance music while walking to the ring. Even if it's not mentioned or talked about or anything. It needs to be done, as it was hysterically awesome.

The pec-dance could have been the next Hulking Up, HBK's pop up or UT's sit up. Imagine every week Masters getting beat down to the point where he lays on his back looking incapacitated. When his opponent starts to act cocky and goes for the pin, all of the sudden Masters pecs start doing a jolly dance that freaks the opponent out. Masters sits up like he just got a shot a adrenaline "Pulp Fiction style" and then hits three moves and gets the pin.

P.S. - I started writing this out as a joke but by the end I kind of liked it. Vince Russo would be proud.

I'm cool on Goldberg coming. I was never a fan of Masters in WWE but I'd like to see how he would fare in TNA. Probably would make a good TV champ.

Update from my buddy:

Masters still in the folds with TNA , is working house shows gearing up to debut.

Goldberg couldnt be settled in time for PPV, still in talks.

Update from my buddy:

Masters still in the folds with TNA , is working house shows gearing up to debut.

Goldberg couldnt be settled in time for PPV, still in talks.

Masters did work a dark match recently, so that I see happening.

Goldberg is what I'm skeptical of. I'd love it, but I'm unsure.

Goldberg... to feud with Crimson? Why? Who in the hell wants to see that? The (bullshit) streak is over, so what's the point? Plenty of guys in TNA Goldberg could feud with... I don't think Crimson should be one of them.

Masters did work a dark match recently, so that I see happening.

Goldberg is what I'm skeptical of. I'd love it, but I'm unsure.

I said the same to him. I just don't see the point with Goldberg at this point. To have him come in and beat Crimson would have made sense, but what point is there in bringing him in now?

I said the same to him. I just don't see the point with Goldberg at this point. To have him come in and beat Crimson would have made sense, but what point is there in bringing him in now?

I guess Goldberg could generate a small ratings bump, but they'd need to use him very carefully. He was pissed when he left WWE that they hadn't used his character right. There are some matches I'd like to see feature Goldberg.

Goldberg versus Samoa Joe, in the form he was at Slammiversary, book it!

Goldberg and Crimson still have an angle. Crimson's streak lasted almost the same amount of time as Goldberg's. Crimson's was said to be over 470 days whereas Goldberg's was about 490. They could still go for a 'my streak was better than your streak' angle. And I think if Crimsons cut a promo about his streak, saying that it's a feat unparalleled in the history of the company there's also fuel, as Goldberg could come out and say it wasn;t the longest streak in ANY company though.

Obviously Crimson is someone TNA wants to push right now, and I'll hold my hand up and admit that his recent work, his in-ring work AND his promos, have been the best he's produced in the entire time he's been there. He is a viable candidate for a short 1 PPV roll I think. But there's better candidates for him to feud with overall, because we don't know how long he'll be at the company.

From the top, I'd probably wnat him to feud with:

Samoa Joe - n terms of wrestling style, Joe is the guy most similar in the whole company to the style fo work Goldberg used to employ. He doesn't squash guys, but he can pull off scarily dominant with ease. I can actually see these two producing a mouth-watering and good quality feud and even matches.

Roode - With the roll he's on, this would almost have to happen anyway. I'm sure with a wrestler of Roode's quality, we could produce a decent match out of it too.

Magnus - I'm sorry, but I just put a hell of a lot of stock in this guy as a future player in the company. He can wrestle, he can talk, and he's only about 25. He's like the Cody Rhodes of TNA. I don't know how to engineer it but I think Goldberg should go out putting a guy over this time out, and he's a good a contender as any.

Should come as no surprise to anyone, but my buddy says Morgan is going to WWE, so that should make the WWE fans happy and most TNA fans not care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back