Tag Team Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_indiana25

Occasional Pre-Show
So on Friday Night Miz stated how him and the Big Show need opponents for the titles at Wrestlemania. Who should get the shot? Someone like Hart Dynasty? Cryme Tyme? Or since it is a big time event do they just put 2 big names together on the same team like they did for Edge and Jericho? If they put the big names together on one team who should it be?

I think it will be time for Hard Dynasty to get a shot at those title. They have been in the company for about 2 years(Correct me if im wrong) And they havent got a major PPV or a major title shot. Maybe have a face turn for both of the member, Now that Bret is in the company its about time they turn face, Because as a heel tag team there aint going no were. Have them attack ShowMiz on Raw and that how there feud get started, And take it all the way to WrestleMania, Have a Unified title match, And maybe capture them. Hart Dynasty All the Way..

They have been in the company for about 2 years(Correct me if im wrong) And they havent got a major PPV or a major title shot.
Well they haven't even been an official tag team for a year and it won't be a year unitl may when he DH Smith made his return to ECW after he was drafted to ECW on April 15.

Anyway I think they should go against the Hart Dynasty too because they need to get out of this stupid somewhat fued with the great khali and matt hardy. But they are very impressive to me and they need they the tag titles or at least contened for them.

I dont believe it will be against the Hart Dynasty. I may be wrong but it just seems like this match would be too big for them, and if this match were to happen it would prolly be a dark match like last years mania. So to answer your question it will either be 2 big names thrown together or a tag match wont happen

This one has really got me puzzled. As everyone else I would like to see The Hart Dynasty get a shot at the belts. With the Bret/Vince story and Stu Hart going into the HOF. They would have to have then turn before the event, with both teams being heels the crowd might not be as into the match as they could be.

Cryme Tyme got a shot at the belts not to long ago. I know it was versus Show and Jericho, but I don't feel like they deserve another shot just yet. They still need to climb back up the ladder so to say.

Hardy and Kahli would be a waste, so I wont waste time on it.

MVP/Henry with the added stipulation if MVP pins Miz, he gets the U.S. title as well.That is the only way I seeing The Miz defending both of his belts,and could add a little extra something to the event.

Other than Morrison and R-Truth, I don't see two big stars not involved in some kind of feud as it is. Maybe some random star from Raw could team with a Smackdown star.

I would have to pick the Hart Dynasty. They've been together long enough, and have had a couple of shots at the tag titles already, so why not give them a shot at the biggest show of the year. Plus, the Hart Dynasty is a pretty established tag team in WWE, so the credibility is already there. It's to close to Wrestlemania to just throw some random team together and give them a shot at the titles. That would make WWE's tag team division look more worse than it is now. Having two random wrestlers challenge for the undisputed tag titles at your biggest show of the year? No.

Id mark out if it was the Harts. They have to get out of the rut they are in. I think DH Smith needs to develop a move set with more high impact moves to get the crowd going in matches though, but i agree they should get it.
The workrate and in ring ability alone means they should. They are sort of a throwback to older teams, obviously thats the idea but for me it works. They are what the titles are about, 2 guys working as a team, not 2 singles stars being put together. The tag titles have been elevated now so the Jerishow/DX teams holding the titles did their job, now the Harts should get it, maybe go back to wrestling the Cryme Times etc and try to build the division from the bottom up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back