Tag team championship idea-

ctln4rko

Pre-Show Stalwart
Good match in my opinion between Gabriel and Kozlov. I think that and Slater's and Gabriel's victory over the champions sets them up for a title shot soon.
But maybe on some Raw soon, Husky and McGuillicutty or some other pair from New Nexus face Gabriel and Slater vs Santino and Kozlov in a triple threat tag for the belts. During the match, the Corre and Nexus are fighting/arguing with each other, allowing Santino or Kozlov to get the win, and setting up seeds for Corre vs Nexus Wrestlemania? thoughts?

I’ve said this on another thread, but it seems to fit much better here. I think (more hope than think) that the WWE Tag Team Championship will be decided in a Fatal Four Way Elimination Tag Team Match at WM XXVII.

Slater and Gabriel vs. Harris and McGillicutty vs. Otunga and Ryan vs. Barrett and Jackson.

This will keep CM Punk free for whatever he is setup for, Cena or Orton. This also puts much need focus on the Tag Team Titles and the Nexus and the Corre on the Grandest Stage Of Them All. I think the best way for Santino and Kozlov to drop the Straps is by forfeit due to injury at the hands of the Nexus AND the Corre. Then they can come back later.

I’ve said this on another thread, but it seems to fit much better here. I think (more hope than think) that the WWE Tag Team Championship will be decided in a Fatal Four Way Elimination Tag Team Match at WM XXVII.

Slater and Gabriel vs. Harris and McGillicutty vs. Otunga and Ryan vs. Barrett and Jackson.

This will keep CM Punk free for whatever he is setup for, Cena or Orton. This also puts much need focus on the Tag Team Titles and the Nexus and the Corre on the Grandest Stage Of Them All. I think the best way for Santino and Kozlov to drop the Straps is by forfeit due to injury at the hands of the Nexus AND the Corre. Then they can come back later.

I like this idea a lot. It will put focus on Corre vs Nexus as well as the tag titles. It sounds a hell of a lot better than an 8 man tag match. Another match I can see happening is the ever "popular" tag team turmoil. I hate the turmoil match, but WWE seems to like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back