• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Taco Bell Chicken Flatbread Sandwich

latino World order

Dang it Bobby
Alright guys, so Taco Bell has this new chicken flatbread sandwich and it is
krad2.gif

Here's a picture of the delicious motherfucker:
taco-bell-flatbread-sandwich.jpg

It's a warm flatbread with white meat chicken, a three cheese blend, and a totally tasty chipotle sauce.

The fucking things are only a dollar and are the most delicious thing Taco Bell is currently selling.

Next time you're in the mood for fast food, make your way out to Taco Bell and buy yourself 1 or 2 of these things and a Baja Blast Mountain Dew.

FLATBREAD_TRIUMPH.png

That describes the entire Taco Bell menu SSC. Get yourself 2 cheesy double beef burritos (I like mine without rice) after you blaze up and you'll melt into orgasmic beefy cheesy delicious goodness.

I don't need weed to melt into orgasmic beefy cheesy goodness, but I might try that one day just to see.

Does it work with Crunchwraps? I love Crunchwraps.

It works with everything Doc. It works with everything. You could eat some stale bread with moldy peanut butter on it and it would be an orgasm in your mouth, only not as messy. 'Tis the wonder of THC.

Know any good groups similar to Washed Out Doc?

Toro y Moi came up on my related videos list when I went on a chillwave spree on youtube the other day. I listened to him and it was pretty good. I think they're similar; I don't really remember. I just remember them being the type of music I was looking for.

I'm SOOO in love with the supreme beef gorditas, and the soft tacos, minus the lettuce....MMMM...just the beef and cheese and I usually the steal the whole tank of the mild sauce.... :thumbsup: I just LOOOOOVVE anything on that menu... I usually can order the meal of the 3 soft tacos with a dr pepper, and then at least 2 supreme beef gorditas, and I love the club chalupa... MMMM..:p

I remember standing in line at Taco Bell once and the lady in front of me asks, "do you sell the nachos with the cheese here?":lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back