Survivor Series: WWE Intercontinental Championship - The Miz (c) VS Sami Zayn

Update on my previous comment. Now I'm thinking that a trade will occured before survivor series where the miz get traded to raw for sami zayn and zayn beats miz for the title.

Update on my previous comment. Now I'm thinking that a trade will occured before survivor series where the miz get traded to raw for sami zayn and zayn beats miz for the title.

Given the situation, that's what I'm hoping happens.

I'd have just rather they kept the title on Miz rather than for Ziggler to have another short, meaningless run with the title and for his "career" to have ended. Given that Miz is now champ, the odds of Zayn winning his first championship in WWE as part of the main roster are much higher.

Given the situation, that's what I'm hoping happens.

I'd have just rather they kept the title on Miz rather than for Ziggler to have another short, meaningless run with the title and for his "career" to have ended. Given that Miz is now champ, the odds of Zayn winning his first championship in WWE as part of the main roster are much higher.
If WWE is going to make Zayn the champ, then what about Miz's 5 day reign? That would be another meaningless reign.

So since Ziggler losing the title is done now, I think that Zayn shouldn't win the title. Zayn would have to draft to Smackdown and I don't think that there's any other credible midcarder at this moment at Smackdown except Miz.

I'm guessing this was done to maximise Zayn's baby face reaction against a hated heel and so Ziggler wasn't given any heel heat more than anything

After watching last night's episode of Talking Smack, I think the possibility of Zayn winning the title and then heading to SmackDown is stronger as it's something that Miz was talking about as he got in Bryan's face last night, gloating over winning the title and asking Bryan if he wanted to trade him to Raw now. Miz mentioned that Zayn has stated that he wanted to go to SmackDown, something that's been covered by the dirt sheets this week, so there's a possibility that it goes down.

Another possibility is that, at Survivor Series, it gets turned into a triple threat match with Ziggler announcing that he's invoking his rematch clause. Ziggler regains the title and they ultimately blow off the IC title feud between them with some gimmick match at TLC next month.

ShinChan™;5608147 said:
If WWE is going to make Zayn the champ, then what about Miz's 5 day reign? That would be another meaningless reign.

So since Ziggler losing the title is done now, I think that Zayn shouldn't win the title. Zayn would have to draft to Smackdown and I don't think that there's any other credible midcarder at this moment at Smackdown except Miz.

except for his last ic title reign, Miz reigns as I.C. Champ as always been short ones, so will he is the biggest heel on smackdown right now, i think he would work really well on raw as well since they're not really a true top heel on raw either except for owens and jericho and that depends on where the show is. While Zayn moving to smackdown with the i.c. title would help Zayn a lot more since he'S been floating around on raw since the brand split.

In the end, Miz doesn'T need the i.c title to be over as a heel, he can be an affective on either show. Zayn does need something to get is career going and winning the belt and maybe a move to smackdown would really help him out i think.

I don'T see Miz having a short title reign as that big of a problem because it's been done several time with him and everytime it help the guy he lost the title to.

Personally, I would have had a controversial finish to both the Zayn/Rusev and Miz/Ziggler matches to make it a fatal 4 way. Now , no Ziggler or Rusev on the card kind of sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back