• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series 2015

STILLNWO4LIFE

One more for the good guys
Alright, I figured with Smackdown being in Atlanta last week, they would've said something about it, possibly a presale but I haven't seen anything. Does anyone know when tickets will be on sale for SS @ Philips Arena?

Not for awhile I'd guess. Go to Ticketmaster and find Survivor Series as an event and "favorite" it to get an updates and possible presale info emailed to you before they do go on sale. Also, go to the venue's website and give them your email for updates. I go to concerts and WWE events all over and this is what I do to make sure I have all the info for the best seats.

Alright, I figured with Smackdown being in Atlanta last week, they would've said something about it, possibly a presale but I haven't seen anything. Does anyone know when tickets will be on sale for SS @ Philips Arena?

I was at the event. They didn't even announce ATL was getting Survivor Series. Instead they announced presale for the RAW that is coming in July. I'm guessing that's when they'll announce it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back