Supernatural

Supernatural is pretty awesome. Second season was much better than the first in my estimation. Sam and Dean didn't seem to 'click' in the first season, which made it hard to watch at stages. A pretty cool show all around though.

I've finished only the first two seasons and am waiting for the third to come out over here on DVD...

X-Files was amazing in it's first I wanna say five seasons, but then it got terrible.

Super Natural has been very good up to this point. It was a bit of a slow go at first, and i missed the entire second season due to Cincinnati not having the CW in it's first year. Last year was pretty damn good.

Another show like this to watch out for is Fringe, as it has had too phenomenal episodes.

X-Files was amazing in it's first I wanna say five seasons, but then it got terrible.

Super Natural has been very good up to this point. It was a bit of a slow go at first, and i missed the entire second season due to Cincinnati not having the CW in it's first year. Last year was pretty damn good.

Another show like this to watch out for is Fringe, as it has had too phenomenal episodes.

O.O It didn't have the CW?! SHEESH! Second season was the best so that definitely sucks.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back