• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SuperDerf's Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derf

O.M.G.
I've got a few complements from my sigs, and I only just noticed there was a place to show them off. Unfortunatly, I have deleted quite a few of the ones I considered "misses", but I still have some left. They're poorly made, but they've brought more than a few laughs.
KFCV.jpg

JohnCenaCard.jpg

If anyone has any ideas for me, let me know. I've still got a few left in me, as well as a great sig that I'm waiting till next Sunday to debut. Non wrestling related, but we'll all love it.

The idea is there but the effort is not, cuts are pretty choppie try using an outer glow it gets rid of "choppiness" (thanks Mr. Sam:)), you have the right idea though I know what your getting at, comical sigs, The Big Daddy V Picture did make me laugh a little, you have talent so use it. 5/10

The idea is there but the effort is not, cuts are pretty choppie try using an outer glow it gets rid of "choppiness" (thanks Mr. Sam:)), you have the right idea though I know what your getting at, comical sigs, The Big Daddy V Picture did make me laugh a little, you have talent so use it. 5/10

I know that there are alot of different ways to make my sigs look so much better, but the problem is that all I have to work with for making them is the "Paintbrush" that comes with the computer. Do you guys all use some downloaded program or somthing?

We use photoshop. I take it you use paint or a similar program? Yea, no matter how hard you try, you'll never get a completely smooth picture off paint. It's just such an inferior product it's unreal. Still, top marks for creativity and design.

We use photoshop. I take it you use paint or a similar program? Yea, no matter how hard you try, you'll never get a completely smooth picture off paint. It's just such an inferior product it's unreal. Still, top marks for creativity and design.

Thanks for the Info Sam. I'm downloading a version of Photoshop right now to make my sigs even better and funnier!

For paint thats not a bad piece of work really.

The text is pretty decent,get photoshop and you'll be able to do so more more and make such smoother pieces of work with better text,blending modes and whatnot.Again not a bad piece of work for paint,overall 7/10

BenoitShirt.jpg

Haven't made a decent wrestling related sig in quite some time, big thanks to Strafro for providing the idea.

BenoitShirt.jpg

Haven't made a decent wrestling related sig in quite some time, big thanks to Strafro for providing the idea.

This one is offensive, but yet I'm not offended! You're sigs are amazing for paint. You're sigs are outrageous, original, creative and funny! Keep up the great work.

Wow, I havn't posted any of my newer sigs lately! Heres some of them from the past little while...

Cantseeme.jpg

It's been done, but I wanted my own version...

Batista.jpg

I started this out as somthing totally diferent, and went from there. My origional idea called for an angry Batista to eat a baby. This is what I ended up with.

Lashley.jpg

Obviously a sig for a departing lashley...

Umaga.jpg

This one came out of sheer boredom.

Continued...

Evolution.jpg

Evolution - Teen Girl Squad Style!

FalconPunch.jpg

I never created this sig. But it was too funny o pass up.

McMahon.jpg

It's so true...

Russo.jpg

As is this...

I love your sigs, they are great, I wish I knew how to make them. I'd give them 9/10. As everyone else has said the only thing wrong with them is the type of program that was used.x

I love your sigs, they are great, I wish I knew how to make them. I'd give them 9/10. As everyone else has said the only thing wrong with them is the type of program that was used.x

The type of program was quite simply Paintbrush. And I don't feel it takes alot of work to make a sig. All you need is a good idea of what you want, and then make it! I would rather have a funny sig than a cool looking one. Everyone has those cool sigs, their over rated IMO, where as not enough people have funnier sigs, somthing people will laugh at everytime they see them.

The type of program was quite simply Paintbrush. And I don't feel it takes alot of work to make a sig. All you need is a good idea of what you want, and then make it! I would rather have a funny sig than a cool looking one. Everyone has those cool sigs, their over rated IMO, where as not enough people have funnier sigs, somthing people will laugh at everytime they see them.

Lol, yeah that's true. Sadly I fall into the sigs everyone seems to have, but with my own name on. I love looking at the funny sigs though, and yours are always a favourite of mine. I always feel bad laughing at the Benoit one, but I just can't help it lol.

Your sigs are also original, something very few others seem to have. I mean, the only funny sigs I think I've had were laughing at Cena, and most people seem to have those. You have some really good ideas. :)

See, i tried to make sigs, but i failed. Actually they were horrendous. I am a member on like 6 other boards, even though i dont post on any of them, but if i see a sig, i will take it and save it too photobucket, and sometimes i will use them, or sometimes my friend will make one and i will use it. Sometimes i will request one. But i dont want people to go out of their way to fulfill something i want.

They really aren't even sigs, but for paint they are good i guess. Nothing to rate, though.

They really aren't even sigs, but for paint they are good i guess. Nothing to rate, though.

who are you and why are you making negative comments on everyones sigs?, Derfs stuff is excellent i give him a 8/10, and floundry why dont you do your own show us all what your made of

Yeah, I'm a n0ob to this forum, but most people on here aren't good at PS. Internet God and some other dude i saw (forgot his name) are the only good ones I've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back