• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superbowl Parties

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Who all went to a Superbowl party last night?

I went to one and it waas great. One of the girls is a major blonde and doesn't know anything about football. She asked what an interception was and we said, it's when a player kicks the football in between the goal posts and scores 12 points. HAHA. We made all kinds of shit up and she was confused. :lol: We told her a football was made out of pig head. We told her a safety was when you scored two points instead of kicking an extra interception... It was great. Highly entertaining confusing a dumb blonde. And now she's texting me saying kids at school were stupid because she told them she saw the interception kicked and they called her dumb.

So how was your super bowl party if you went to one?

Everyone at this party were all rooting for the Packers except the blonde and her brother. So basically just her brother. None of us are Packers fans but we hate the Steelers and we were happy to see them get the win.

Had one at my house last night. While it didn't pass with the wife as hosting a social event (ugh...I dread the day that we'll have to have a dinner party), I think I've found my calling. I definitely plan on being the guy that has Superbowl parties (fuck X-Mas and New Year's parties and Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day BBQs).

Had one at my house last night. While it didn't pass with the wife as hosting a social event (ugh...I dread the day that we'll have to have a dinner party), I think I've found my calling. I definitely plan on being the guy that has Superbowl parties (fuck X-Mas and New Year's parties and Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day BBQs).

Fuck yeah

It's because Sully was around. He was bad luck. He didn't post for 2 pages or so, and we hit a nasty TD. Then he came back, and INTERCEPTIONS EVERYWHERE.

I haven't seen Sully much today but I haven't been in the cage. I wonder if he cried when the Fudge packers beat them?

51-02045-F.jpg

4 time

Went to a buddy's place for it. Most of the people there were rooting for the Packers but a few Steelers fans were present. It was interesting because I'm a Jets fan and my friends are Pats fans, but we came together to root for the Packers last night. I still rubbed it in their face that my team beat their team.

I haven't seen Sully much today but I haven't been in the cage. I wonder if he cried when the Fudge packers beat them?

Actually...I didn't cry. That'd be stupid.

I turned the TV off, and then I turned all the lights off in my room. After they got the ball back..I kept waiting for them to call it back...give the Steelers another chance..it never happened. I sat in the dark for about 2 minutes.

I had a game that I didn't wanna play on Madden in my franchise. I was being an NFC created team, and we went to the Superbowl to play the Steelers. I didn't wanna play it until the Superbowl was over...a superstitious thing. I creamed them actually...42-20 or something like that.

Oh well...there is always next year. I cant really explain the emotition I've been feeling today though. Kinda a mix of sadness, anger, jealousy, regret, happiness. I've also felt kinda sick...like I just got off a roller coaster.

There is no smiley to express my emotion...the closest I found was this one. :icon_neutral:

We will be back in the Superbowl next year! If not next year, then 2012 for sure. (inb4worldendsin2010bullshit)

Me? No..kinda the opposite. I like to joke about it a little bit. But no. Nothing will happen...although it'll be pretty exciting if it does. I also love adventures. I can picture myself jumping outta burning buildings, and making it just before a part of the earth collapses.

Maybe I will run into John Cusack, and we can escape together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back