• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Hero, Fat Kid Or An Alien?

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
ivan-magnetic-boy-02.jpg

A 6-year-old Croatian boy named Ivan Stoiljkovic is attracting media attention for his apparent ability to attract other things: Silverware, remote controls, cell phones and even a large frying pan seem to miraculously stick to the boy’s skin. Ivan’s family claims he’s magnetic.

This magnetic boy can carry up to 25kg of metal on his body but he says that he tires quickly when using his powers.

According to his family, Ivan has also used his ‘healing’ hands to alleviate stomach pains for his grandfather Ivo and is credited with soothing the pain of a neighbour who hurt his leg in a tractor accident.

Ivo said that when his grandson laid his hands on his stomach, they became extremely hot and the pain simply went away.

Despite of all his amazing powers the science suggests that Ivan is not magnetic, but rather just an exceptionally smooth, particularly sticky boy.

What the fuck kind of diagnosis is that? ^

He is like a living fanny pack for fat people. Seriously, leave it to a fat kid to carry around eating utensils.

So what say you? Super Hero, Fat Kid or An Alien?

I smell an alt.

Only 3 posts & already found his way in here making stupid comments...

That's awesome. I love fat kids like that, makes me feel good about being one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back