Sup WZ

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
Ok. So I just posted my first Youtube video (first three Youtube videos actually) and I'm considering giving their links here. My concern is it would change everything you've ever known about Jane. I mean, none of you have ever even seen me. Essentially I just posted these videos as almost test runs, as I wanted to have people hear me before doing anything legit, so they're gonna be deleted pretty soon anyway.

tl;dr-Should I post a video of myself, and risk ending Jane's reputation ever?

Also, opening myself up for major ridicule.

Reactions: gd
That's not neccesarily true. But if I do post them, I must remind everybody that they are only temporary and meant just for my friends, so they're extremely low quality. One of them I didn't even bother turning my TV. So don't pay attention to that.

When you have to question yourself with whether or not you should do something as much as you're doing now, more often than not the correct answer is no, you shouldn't do that.

Post a vid when you're completely secure/happy about the video, or when you truly get to the point where you don't give a fuck about what any of us think of you.

When you have to question yourself with whether or not you should do something as much as you're doing now, more often than not the correct answer is no, you shouldn't do that.

Post a vid when you're completely secure/happy about the video, or when you truly get to the point where you don't give a fuck about what any of us think of you.

Well, this is true. But I feel as if I need to get some outsider criticism/advice, for what I'm planning for the future.

So I'll just post it. Again, video quality is really bad, but that's because my laptop webcam sucks. The real vids will be filmed with a thousand dollar camera.

So, ladies and gentlemen, here's Jane.

[youtube]bCagJglsU1Q[/youtube]

Hey man, I like this, although when you're singing and playing, the playing becomes a bit robotic and less fluent. It'll just become better with practice. Nice work!

Hey man, I like this, although when you're singing and playing, the playing becomes a bit robotic and less fluent. It'll just become better with practice. Nice work!

I have to work a lot on the playing. I can play guitar pretty well, but when it's at the same time as singing I have trouble.

Hey look, it's Justin Bieber.

I'd be offended, but he's a millionaire. So I'm cool with it.

You suck!!!

Not really, surprisingly good. Nice work, you use that voice for any ladies?

To be honest, the only people who have heard me sing are my closest friends, family and I guess anyone who happens upon that video. Nobody really expects it out of me, so it never comes up.

I have to work a lot on the playing. I can play guitar pretty well, but when it's at the same time as singing I have trouble.

Best thing you can do is to make sure you can sing and play even if you're lying on the ground, bleeding to death. Maybe a bit drastic, but you get the idea. :p

Fuck IDK, not like that though. Kids got some looks on him. I mean that in a non gay, non pedo way.

<3333

What did you expect? He's a troll and he looks like one.

trollface.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back