• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If You Could End Any Film Series......

Agree with the Jurassic Park, Star Wars prequels, PoTC, Terminator shout outs. The terrible sequels hurt the series badly.

I would add another comics series to the discussion, X-Men, the series that opened the floodgate for wipespread comics book adaptations in Hollywood. The first one was a decent introduction of the series, the second one escalated the battles but the third one felt soulless. They killed off freaking cyclops before anything even happened. At least the reboot with X-men first class was a nice surprise last year to breathe some life back to the franchise.

Spider-Man for me, the only good one was the first one and the rest sucked. Spider-Man was never an interesting character and has been played by shit actors. The villians overshadowed the hero because they had some kind of dimension. Not looking forward to the new one.

Surprised no one has said so yet, but.. Twilight. The first one was the typical mediocre teenie bopper style flick. Bearable, if consuming massive quantities of alcohol. The second twilight.... :banghead: I would describe it as a perfect method of torture. Maybe the NSA and CIA could use this instead of other methods of extracting information from terrorists. The third, I couldn't be persuaded to watch. I saw the previews for the newest one in theaters the other day.
:die:

My big problem is, most movies you can avoid. But twilight is so advertised. Scares meh.

If you hate twilight as much as I do, read this, it is so funny...
100 Reasons Why Twilight Sucks

So, so true. 100 reasons why twilight sucks is funny. Yeah, you can't escape those crappy movies. The characters are so annoying. Definitely end this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back