Suneeboy

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
While I'm unsure how new he exactly is.. he seems like a generally good poster, with a lot of solid views and opinions. I think he's going to be someone to look for in the future on this forum.

Suneeboy, come in here and introduce yourself to the bar room.

Hi All,

I have been reading these boards for a little over a year, but just became a consistent poster after I learned the culture of the board. I probably have gotten out of line in my first few posts, but they were unintentional, as the uncensored nature of the board probably got the best of me. I would like to apologize if I personally offended anyone, and it will not happen in the future going forward.

Now that I see this is a board that has mature adults who actually are the truest of wrestling fans like myself, I visit regularly and look forward to discuss wrestling news and views. I live in New York City which some people call Smarksville or the home of the smarks, and if you've never been around a NYC Wrestling crowd you'll understand why. I am a sucker for a good wrestling program regardless of promotion, but WWE will always be top dog and my main focal point of discussion and interest.

Again I would like to apologize for any infractions I have incurred, and I would like to apologize if I may have offended anyone. I would always like to say thank you to those who have contributed to this board and have had great discussions with me during my time here.

no need for appologies on your infractions bro. This board is a lot different than other boards, and it takes a bit to learn how things work around here. Good to have you.

Welcome man. No need to apologize like Norcal said. I got TONS of infractions when I started posting here, but i'm past them now. What's done is done so just look to the future.

Thanks fellas. Yeah I was a little formal in the intro wasn't I? I work in investment banking...sometimes it follows me out of the office! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back