• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Summerslam 2013: Cody Rhodes VS Damien Sandow

I expected a cody win, but I really expected more from both of them.

This was a very quick match. Both wrestlers missed some moves. Cody messed up with his disaster kick, and lost him with the muscle buster. Sandow almost totally whiffed on the neckbreaker.

I hope they continue to push this matchup, I know they can both deliver a much better match.
I didn't notice any of those. If you at attention to what you think is a mess up and they aren't obvious, that's pretty bad. It looked like a struggle which is how real fights look. It shouldn't look like a video game.

Some people don't watch the matches that closely.
Some people aren't pretentious enough to think they can spot a screw up. Wrestling is storytelling, not gymnastics. A match with everything perfectly executed looks phony. It should look like a struggle. As long as you don't blow a spot and en set it back up, it will look like a struggle.

I enjoyed this match, good oldschool lower card match that was under ten minutes but featured some decent pro wrestling from two guys making their way up the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back