SummerSlam 2012 Card Predictions

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
WWE Championship

CM Punk (c) vs Big Show

This I think should be the SummerSlam main event especially for the WWE Championship and this would be Punk's toughest challenge in his title reign especially facing off against a dominant Big Show who has been coming off as being dominant ever since his heel turn, and I honestly think that during this match should Show lose, it doesn't necessarily really hurt him but he could attack Punk after the match is said and done which could cause Cena to cash in his MITB briefcase on Punk ending his reign that way

World Heavyweight Championship (Triple-Threat Match)

Sheamus (c) vs Wade Barrett vs Alberto Del Rio

How I would set this one up would be that I would have Wade Barrett make his shocking return on a Smackdown episode attacking the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus out of nowhere and no one would even see Barrett coming and Barrett then can cut a promo by saying he wanted to make a statement and he reminds everyone of just who he is and what he has done ever since stepping foot into the WWE and that all Barrett wants now is the World Heavyweight Championship, pretty much putting Sheamus on notice only for Del Rio to stick his nose where it doesn't belong by saying how he wants a rematch with Sheamus, and then it sets up a #1 Contender's Match between Del Rio and Barrett which ends in either a double DQ or a double countout causing this Triple-Threat to happen

John Cena vs Daniel Bryan

This is like a dream match-up and what better way for this dream match to happen and especially for it to go down at SummerSlam and you can build the feud up no problem, and especially with Cena as the MITB briefcase holder, and Bryan being a former MITB winner, these 2 could put on a classic, so I say why not

Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho

This feud was in its build-up before Orton got suspended, so I would say why not continue it, and make this feud seem more personal by having Jericho go back to being a heel again and then that way you can have Orton feud with him and you can base it off the fact that it was Orton who put Jericho out of the WWE by punting Jericho right in the skull, and how Jericho wants payback

The Miz vs Rey Mysterio

You can basically build up a feud here between Rey and Miz for SummerSlam and I honestly think that these 2 could put on quite a show here especially with Rey his suspension will most likely be up by SummerSlam, and Miz coming back just last night, these 2 could feud and on paper it would not only look good but it would be AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ryback vs Kane

This match-up putting 2 behemoths against one another, I say why not, and not to mention Kane doesn't have that much longer in this business and considering Ryback is like the new Goldberg of the WWE, and Ryback has been undefeated, I say why not put Ryback over in a big way by having him face The Devil's Favorite Demon and then that way you can build the feud back up by having Kane become even more of a monster by doing even more evil, heinous things and then have Ryback be the one to stop him

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Christian (c) vs Tyson Kidd

This would be another match-up that I would love to see happen at SummerSlam and not to mention this match could put Kidd over especially if he were to beat Christian for the IC Title because Christian he doesn't even need the IC Title when you really think about it because Christian is a former World Champion and should be in the main event, so I would have him drop the title to Kidd and then Kidd can carry the gold restoring some "Hart" to the title literally

Brock Lesnar vs HHH (Main Event)

This match-up pretty much speaks for itself, so no need to re-cap this one, has been built up for weeks on end and for months on end too

* Appearance by the Divas and appearance from Brodus Clay, Naomi, and Cameron since it is SummerSlam and what not

WWE Tag Team Championship

Prime Time Players vs Kofi & R-Truth (c)

This match-up is bound to happen sooner or later, so why not have it happen at SummerSlam

Well we obviously already know Triple H vs Brock Lesnar is happening. I'll throw it in my card to complete it.
==================================================
WWE SummerSlam 2012

CM Punk (c) vs John Cena - It's almost a give in that John Cena is going to take the RVD route and challenge Punk to a match instead of taking advantage of someone.

Sheamus (c) vs Randy Orton - Randy Orton should be back next week at the 1000th RAW, hopefully as a heel. Let him take out Sheamus and run SD! like we know he should.

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - This we know is happening. Just wanted to add it so it completes the card.

Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho - Ladder Match for MITB Briefcase - Let Ziggler get the rub here to help try and boost him to that next level before he cashes in to hopefully win the WHC.

Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio - If RAW indicated anything, it looks like these 2 have some unfinished business that they'll most likely take care of at SummerSlam.

Kane vs Big Show - Last Man Standing - Maybe they'll start a feud between these 2 monsters (again), let them take eachother out in a Last Man Standing, just for value.

Kofi & Truth (c) vs Prime Time Players vs Primo & Epico vs The Usos - After MITB and RAW, it looks like they're trying to build a 3 way story out of Kofi/Truth, PTP and P/E. I just put The Usos into the mix for a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Title Match. One can dream right?

Layla (c) vs Beth Phoenix vs Kelly Kelly - I really don't care what the Divas do. I know Kelly Kelly has been absent from RAW and some may even say she's done with the WWE, but last night during MITB they ran the SummerSlam ad and she was in it, so who knows?

Dolph and Jericho should face each other at SummerSlam but they should feud over the MITB briefcase and then this match using it as a way to elevate Dolph to that next level

the main event is already set for HHH vs Lesner

WWE Championship - CM Punk (c) vs John Cena (unless this happens at the 1000th episode then I think either it will be Big Show or both of them)

World Heavyweight Championship - Sheamus (c) vs Randy Orton or Wade Barrett

Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler (possibly for the WHC brief case)

Tag Team Titles - Kofi & Truth (c) vs PTP vs Primo & Epico

Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio (Mysterio needs a returning PPV match and this seems like the most obvious one)

I'm sure there will be a Ryback match along with some Diva's match. Probably some dance off with Brodus Clay involving the Divas? Also hopefully a US title match and/or an IC match as neither have really been defended recently and are kind of being forgot about. Personally I would like Damien Sandow maybe getting in the mix for one of them.

1. WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena
2. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman & John Laurinaitis) vs. Triple H (with Vince McMahon) in a Winner Takes All Unsanctioned Match
- If Lensar wins, HHH will resigned from his C.E.O. charge. and Big Johnny will be the new Chairman of the WWE.
- If HHH wins, Heyman, Brock & Laurinaitis are fired !
3. World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Big Show
4. Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez) vs. Rey Mysterio
5. "Mr. Money in the Bank" Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero) vs. Chris Jericho for the World Championship Money in the Banik Briefcase
6. WWE Intercontinental Champion Christian vs. Daniel Bryan (with A.J.)

I think they would also add something like this to the card:
7. Kofi Kingston, R-Truth & Brodus Clay vs. Cody Rhodes, Kane & The Miz or a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship Match between Kofi & R-Truth (c) vs. Prime Time Players vs. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd vs. Primo & Epico (may be a Ladder Match)
8. Divas Champion Layla vs. ??? for the Divas Championship (only if they give her a feud)

World Heavyweight Championship
1. Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton

WWE Intercontinental Championship
2. Christian (c) vs. Daniel Bryan w/AJ

3. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio

4. Kane vs. Big Show

5. Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho

WWE Tag Team Championship
6. R-Truth and Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Prime Time Players vs. Epico/Primo vs. Cody Rhodes/The Miz

7. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Championship
8. CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena (The Rock as Special Guest Referee)

I can see them throwing Cody and Miz in a tag team because they won't have anything to really do at Summer Slam.

Cena vs. Punk (probably, but hopefully not) vs. Big Show, WWE Title

Brock vs. HHH

Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

Orton vs. Sheamus

Del Rio vs. Mysterio

Ryback vs. the world

Not sure what happens with DB. I guess he could be randomly thrown into any of the title matches.

EDIT: Rock could be involved, somehow. I doubt he'll wrestle, but it's always possible.

SummerSlam 2012 card *In Order

Youtube Preshow-Santino Marella (c) Vs. David Otunga for The United States Championship

1st Match- Last Chance No Disqualifcations Match for Intercontinental Championship: Cody Rhodes Vs. Christan (c)

2nd Match-Triple Threat Tag Team Match for WWE Tag Team Championships : R-Boom (c) Vs. PTP W/ A.W Vs. Epico & Primo W/ Rosa Mendes

3rd Match-Diva's Championship #1 Contenders Match: A.J W/ Daniel Bryan Vs. Beth Pheonix

4th Match-Ladder Match for Money In The Bank Contract- Chris Jericho Vs. Dolph Ziggler

5th Match -Fatal Four Way Match for World HeavyWeight Championship - Daniel Bryan Vs. Sheamus (c) Vs. Randy Orton Vs. The Miz

6th Match - Submission Carrer Threathing Match (for Rey) - Alberto Del Rio Vs. Rey Myestrio

7th Match - Triple Threat Match for WWE Championship - CM Punk Vs. John Cena (c) Vs. The Big Show

Main Event -No Holds Barred Match for Control Of The WWE - Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman & John Larunitis Vs. Triple H W/ Stephanie & Vince Mcmahon

SummerSlam 2012 card *In Order

Youtube Preshow-Santino Marella (c) Vs. David Otunga for The United States Championship

1st Match- Last Chance No Disqualifcations Match for Intercontinental Championship: Cody Rhodes Vs. Christan (c)

2nd Match-Triple Threat Tag Team Match for WWE Tag Team Championships : R-Boom (c) Vs. PTP W/ A.W Vs. Epico & Primo W/ Rosa Mendes

3rd Match-Diva's Championship #1 Contenders Match: A.J W/ Daniel Bryan Vs. Beth Pheonix

4th Match-Ladder Match for Money In The Bank Contract- Chris Jericho Vs. Dolph Ziggler

5th Match -Fatal Four Way Match for World HeavyWeight Championship - Daniel Bryan Vs. Sheamus (c) Vs. Randy Orton Vs. The Miz

6th Match - Submission Carrer Threathing Match (for Rey) - Alberto Del Rio Vs. Rey Myestrio

7th Match - Triple Threat Match for WWE Championship - CM Punk Vs. John Cena (c) Vs. The Big Show

Main Event -No Holds Barred Match for Control Of The WWE - Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman & John Larunitis Vs. Triple H W/ Stephanie & Vince Mcmahon

Sounds like a card in GM Mode on a RvS game, GIMMICKS EVERYWHERE!!!

I agree with most of you non-******s are saying, but I think DB will end up facing Christian or dealing with Miz somehow, based on recent interactions.

1.) Lesnar vs Triple H

2.) Cena vs Punk wwe title

3.) Sheamus vs Orton world title

4.) Mysterio vs Del Rio

5.) Ziggler vs Jericho

6.) Bryan vs Miz

Anything else I don't give a shit about.

Main events:

WWE Championship: Punk vs. Cena w/ The Rock as special guest referee. (Yes, I know 2 PPVs in a row with a guest ref, but I can see Rock getting involved in the 1000th Raw title match and screwing Cena)

Brock vs. Triple H - if Brock loses he's fired, if Brock wins he gets immunity.

World Heavyweight Championship: well it's going to be bloody Orton vs. Sheamus isn't?

Mid-card:

Ziggler vs. Jericho; Bryan vs. The Miz; Del Rio vs. Mysterio: don't need gimmick matches... yet. Could merge these names into a multi-man IC title match.

WWE's only 4 tag teams duke it out. Hopefully tables elimination style.

Ryback squash.

Divas filler.

Santino defends the Useless States title on the preshow against whoever puts their hand up first.

Oh bollocks, where are Show and Kane? Sod it, Tuxedo match.

BEST POSSIBLE CARD:

1.) WWE Championship: CM Punk(c) vs. The Rock

2.) Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs. Triple H w/Shawn Michaels

3.) John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan w/AJ

4.) Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler(Mr. MitB)

5.) World Heavyweight Title: Sheamus(c) vs. Randy Orton

6.) Falls Count Anywhere: Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio w/Ricardo

7.) No DQ: The Big Show vs. Kane

8.) Zack Ryder, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, Ryback, Christian(IC), & Santino(US), vs. The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Damien Sandow, Tensai, & Hunico w/Camacho

9.) Divas Battle Royal for the Divas Championsip

10.) DARK MATCH/PRE-SHOW: Tag Team Titles: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth(c) vs. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd vs. The Prime Time Players w/AW vs. The Usos vs. Epico & Primo w/Rosa Mendes vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

MOST LIKELY CARD:

1.) Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar(Hopefully with Heyman)

2.) WWE Championship: John Cena(c) vs. CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan

3.) World Heavyweight Title: Sheamus(c) vs. (Orton if he is back, Maybe Rhodes if Not)

4.) Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler(Unofrtunately, is probably still gonna be with Vickie.)

5.) Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Del Rio & Hunico w/Ricardo & Camacho

6.) Face Team vs. Heel Team( Probably no Ryback or Sandow. Also they will probably save Ryder for backstage segment & Clay for dancing.)

7.) Layla(c) vs. Beth Phoenix(Maybe Beth finally wins it back here? but why bother?! Kharma is gone and Sara Del Ray won'y be on main roster for months knowing WWE.)

HHH vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Big Show

World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio

Daniel Bryan vs. Kane

IC Championship: Christian (c) vs. Damien Sandow

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

Bonus
Ryback vs. Heath Slater

Cody Rhodes & The Miz vs. Zack Ryder & Santino Marella

Pre-Show
WWE Tag Team Championship: Prime Time Players vs. R-Boom (c)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back