Suing WWE for Wrestlemania 28 Experience

You DO HAVE A CASE and yes PURSUE IT !

WWE knew full well that they would be building a crazy structure that would keep people from having a great experience of the show. They even posted photographs of it before the event. So legally they are responsible for any inconvenience since the burden of proof is on the WWE or TicketMaster and not the person who bought the ticket.

Now if WWE had told Ticketmaster that they will have obstructed views and that information was not relayed to the purchaser then you have a case against ticketmaster and WWE could also sue Ticketmaster for breach of contract.

It doesn't matter HOW BIG WWE is. In Florida, you only have to show a reasonable amount of evidence that gives the judge the ability to determine if they were negligent in not informing fans that they would not have a great view. The standard of proof is very low. This case is under $5000 and goes straight to small claims. So WWE gets no special treatment regardless of how many lawyers they have.

And its better for them to Give You one of those FREE NYC Wrestlemania Packages than to be publicly embarrassed in the news.

I would call the local news station and ask for the person who does the segments where locals get screwed over. It starts the ball rolling but I would only do that after you hire an attorney to take the case. Here in Baltimore we have ABC On Your Side. And they have helped alot of people in similar cases.

Almost all ABC and CBS Affiliates have that segment. Fox affiliates usually has the investigative reporter who handles local issues.

I hope that helps.

Hey, I bought a silver travel package, and my seats were the 1st row of the lower tier, which would be fine... except the last row of the floor risers were in front of my seats, which were expected. What I didn't expect was for the last row to be slightly higher than my seat. As well as having a gap for a walkway and people slightly higher than me in the row in front it made it really difficult to see as well, I was on my tiptoes straining to see, when we were sitting i was sitting on top of my legs awkwardly to get that extra leverage, I was very disappointed with my mania seats after paying so much for the package expecting slightly better seats, especially buying them as soon as the pre-sale went live as well. I'll be getting in touch with them too

I'm no Lawyer but I doubt this is the first time where such a thing has happened at a WWE payperview...this was something I thought as soon as I saw the set and assumed that somebody at WWE creative would have come to the same conclusion WAAAAAAAAY before I did.

WWE will have noticed, and did not give a crap.
They will say you paid for the experience and that you got your experience even if it was Via the big screens provided.

I really hope that you get everything you want from this Lawsuit, but its almost safe to assume that the most you may hope to recieve is a free ticket to another live event or a refund of your ticket alone.

Sorry man. I hope I am wrong.

Not to sound like a jerk or anything but why didn't you find someone like others had done at Sun Life that night and speak up? From that Report and others I had read the Stadium people were very helpful in moving Fans to different sections.

IMO I think you might be jumping the gun just a little bit but good luck with it anyway I guess.

I didn't really think about asking to be moved, I imagined if it was a sellout like it supposedly was, then where would they move us all, especially when everyone else on my row was in the same situation?

I was there, and yeah the trees did get in the way of the match. You might have a case since it doesn't say anything on my ticket about the view.

Not to sound like a jerk or anything but why didn't you find someone like others had done at Sun Life that night and speak up? From that Report and others I had read the Stadium people were very helpful in moving Fans to different sections.

IMO I think you might be jumping the gun just a little bit but good luck with it anyway I guess.

For what it's worth, someone in the row ahead of me was told no by security even after going from nice ---> dick and then after reading about how many people got moved I was really pissed.

I contacted the WWE and they took care of it so I can't really complain, but I wish the situation didn't need to occur in the first place.

So I was one of the guys who sat in Section 118, who's views sucked because of these ridiculous palm trees. Ticketmaster gave me a phone # and email address to contact WWE fan services in CT about the problem. Email is [email protected] number is 203-352-8600. I called and email about this problem. They got back to me asking me for proof of the tickets what section i was in and that I attended the event. So I emailed the proof. Now WWE is asking me what city i live and attend events in. I said NYC. So maybe they will reimburse me with free tickets to a NYC WWE event. But I rather get all my money back from all 4 tickets.

If you guys had the same problems. email and call from the info above so WWE can try to help you out. Its been 2 weeks still waiting on a resolution.

IT WAS MY FIRST WM EXPEREIENCE AND IT GOT RUINED BECAUSE OF THE PALM TREES. I SEE TREES ALL AROUND MIAMI WHO THE HELL CARES TO HAVE TO SEE IF IN FRONT OF U WHILE TRYING TO ENJOY WM 28. SO STUPID OF A SETUP I HOPE THE GUYS WHO DECIDED TO PUT THESE UP WERE FIRED....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back