The official WWE Wrestlemania 28 highlight package

MattRhys20

Cena fan since Word-Life
Just got back from the taping of the 16/4 episode of Raw in London and before the taping started, they showed the official WWE Wrestlemania highlight package. Anybody who has been to a WWE Live Event after Mania will know what I'm on about

Does anybody have a link for this, I've tried searching the internet for it, but so far no avail. I had the same problem last year until somebody on the WWE Facebook page found it on some French website.

Any help in the matter appreciated

I know the video you are refering to since I saw it at RAW when I was there in Miami 2 weeks ago. The thing is I don't know if WWE officially releases the video. For the last few years they have played the WM27 video all last year, the WM26 one the year before, etc, etc before all the live shows/house shows I was at, and I would end up recording it on my camera since I couldn't find it anywhere. Sorry I was unable to provide any information to help you, but hopefully someone (or the WWE themselves) will post the video down the line.

It may turn up on the WM 28 DVD.

I really miss when they used to show it at the end of the PPV, though. They could have easily made time for it by cutting a backstage segment or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back