Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Why not make all new member's have at least 5 post's before there able to make a thread? I doubt a bot is going to make 4 post's before he advertises. Five is'nt a lot but it would be enough to send bot's to another place. Just a suggestion. 'Cus some of the shit they advertise is vile. It's warping my fragile little mind.

I agree. I was just about to post this but i would suggest something around 10..I doubt any would do anything if they had to have more than 10 posts to post a thread.

We thought about doing this before, but for some reason decided not to do it, and I honestly cant think why. Hopefully Dysturbed can remember.

More updated Avatars. I was looking for a more updated Avatar of Gregory helms but I couldn't find any. So yeah. Maybe round up some Avatar makers and add some more updated ones.

Well I think the root admin can only do this but I'm not sure. It's a VB shop. People can add to their pm storage, give themselves cool colorful names and etc. There's a bunch of items that comes with it. You can make it that you gain V cash by either using V bookie or posting. I've seen this on alot of V bulletin forums but I'm not sure if any admin can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back