Suggest Me A Beer, This Is A Bar After All.

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
Okay, essentially this thread is exactly what it says. I've yet to find a beer that I like. I seem to only like drinking Bacardi Rum and Coke. These are the beers I have tried :

- Rickard's Red

- Budweiser

- Bud Light

- Alexander Keith's

- Colt 45

- Corona

I haven't liked any of these at all. I've thought about trying Guiness, but my friends tell me not to, saying it's too dark. They have told me to try Miller Genuine Draft though. But on with it, suggest me a beer to try.

If you lived in the East Coast of the US I could suggest Yuenling. However I don't think they export. the classics are good though. I also had a Mexican beer with a name that I don't remember. was good.

gallo.jpg

You probably can't find it where you are, but I tried Gallo when I was in Guatemala and it is amazing. I hate beer but I drank this stuff like water

HempAle from the Humbolt Brewing Company. Very good.

or Pyramid Apricot Ale if you wanna impress the ladies.

Another Asahi fan trying to hate on American beer to seem intelligent. American beer draws, I can read the label, and it tells a story. Japanese beer is all style and no substancce.

Bud Light Golden Wheat

Heineken

Heineken Light

Rolling Rock

Coors Light

Red Hook

I only kind of like two of those beers.

Dos Equis is good. Shiner Bock is excellent. If you like Hops and don't mind spending 12 bucks on a four pack, Dogfishhead is good.

Bud Light is shit and should never be purchased ever by anyone on the face of this Earth or any other planet. When I have parties, I am making sure that shit is never bought.

I've never had Coor's Light. Is it in anyway better than Miller/Bud Light? They're shite.

I've never had Coor's Light. Is it in anyway better than Miller/Bud Light? They're shite.

When it's in a 44 oz. mug for $3.50 from a hot, smartass waitress with big titties and the face of an angel who takes care of me first at a bar full of better looking guys with more money.....Yeah, it's outstanding.

Blue Moon tastes like celery seed to me. The winter one is good though. Modello tastes ashy, but from time to time, I do drink it. Love me some Honey Brown though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back