Stupid commercial on Cartoon Network...

Dexter

Undercardbob Jobberpants
If you watch adult swim, you know the one I'm talking about. It's some chick singing a really stupid song about a website that tells you what college to go to. I watch [as] constantly so I've seen this commercial at least 3 or 4 dozen times.

The first several, I was just embarrassed for the girl for being in such a bad commercial. The next few, I tolerated it and didn't pay much attention. But recently, and I'm ashamed to admit this, I'm starting to find her kinda hot.

There's the commercial if you don't know what I'm talking about. If you're seeing it for the first time, you're going to hate it, and hate me for posting it. But imagine seeing it several dozen times and it eventually becomes sorta like some chick you work with... you see her ever day and she's not really all that attractive but familiarity leads to the illusion that she is.

I thought she was kind of hot to start with...The commercial is too annoying though...

She may BE hot and it's just that the commercial was so annoying that it tainted my view of her, and now that I'm getting used to the commercial to the point that it doesn't bother me anymore, I don't have that clouding my judgment and I can spot the fact that she actually is hot.

I'm sure there's some kind of psychology involved here but I don't know what it is.

I don't know what it is either...

That commercial is turning into a "freecreditreport.com" commercial for me...Instantly change the channel, and go back in about 40 seconds...

I don't know what it is either...

That commercial is turning into a "freecreditreport.com" commercial for me...Instantly change the channel, and go back in about 40 seconds...

I kinda like the freecreditreport.com commercials. "F-R-E-E that spells free, creditreport.com baby!"

If you think that's bad, this is what the Brits had to endure every 30 minutes on their screens, thank god it's been taken off now

[youtube]/v/F_-9QFvhQWo&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]j2egGfd5j_k[/YOUTUBE]​

The epitome of stupid commercials...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back