• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce Houston LD, featuring Bobby Lashley squashing someone!!

Awesome fight. No matter what the decision is, I firmly believe there should be an immediate rematch.

Wow, don't mind that at all. Can't wait for the rematch. On a side note, I fucking hate the Strikeforce fans. They are always a bunch of fickle *****.

Well even besides that. I have noticed at almost every SF event, they are very pro-America, which is cool, but at UFC shows you hear the foreign guys get cheered a lot more then you do in SF. It's whatever though, I understand them being pissed about their home boy losing.

Unless its UFC 117 when they were chanting USA during the Nelson/JDS fight then behind Silva in his fight. Those fans were jackasses all night though, but you are right though on SF fans.

He also looks like the first training partner you get in UFC Undisputed 2009. Same tattoo and everything. It makes me wonder....

I wonder if he did some of the model work for that game and as a thank you that made a character that looked like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back