StraightEdge234 & WWEDXrulz Present: World Wrestling Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenaFan93

Cena made Benoit tap!
I guess we are supposed to post our shows in a different section than our previews. Here is the first SmackDown...

SmackDown- Week 1

The pyro goes off as the show is about to begin. The camera pans the audience and then shoots over to Michael Cole and JBL.

Cole: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Friday Nights, and SmackDown! We are Live from New Orleans, Louisiana. And have we a great show for you guys tonight!!

JBL: That is right, Cole. This past Sunday at Cyber Sunday, SmackDown’s very own World Heavyweight Champion King Booker won the Champion of Champions match, and now SmackDown has some major bragging rights!!

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Sharmell!!

“If You Think…” hits the loudspeakers and Queen Sharmell makes her way to the stage. She stays of the ramp with a microphone.

Sharmell: Ladies and Gentlemen, you shall all now rise, as I present to you…your imperial majesty, your World Heavyweight Champion, the Champion of Champions, my man…KIIIIIIIIIIIIING BOOOOOOKERRRRR!!!!!!

“Royal” hits and King Booker makes his way to the ring. He meets Sharmell half way down the ramp. As Booker walks up the steel steps, Queen Sharmell lifts up his robe from behind. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

Booker: Last Sunday Night…at Cyber Sunday…your King…became the Champion of Champions!!...therefore, I became the ECW World Champion…Now, if you haven’t been on the royal wide web…and on Royal WWE.com, then you wouldn’t have heard the big announcement…that is that the ECW World Championship…is no longer active…that is because…

“Well, It’s The Big Show….” Hits the loudspeakers and he makes his way to the ring with an enraged look on his face. Big Show enters the ring and immediately attacks Booker.

Cole: Wow, we all know that King Booker had it coming!

JBL: Yeah, that was another huge announcement made by General Manager Long also. The Big Show has signed to SmackDown!

Big Show gets Booker in a Chokeslam position, but Finlay comes from behind and attacks Big Show with the shillaghley. He hits Big Show a few times. He then gets Big Show up and lets Booker land the Scissor Kick. They then celebrate and make their way to the back.

Commercial Break

Cole: Well, if you are just joining us, you missed something that you shouldn’t have.

JBL: That’s right, Cole. Big Show and King Booker got into it until Finlay came out and helped out Booker.

Cole: And we are being told that tonight, our Main Event will be a Tag Team Match, Finlay and the World Heavyweight Champion King Booker will battle The Big Show and his tag team partner, Batista!!

JBL: That match should be good!!

-“Soldier” hits and Lashley hits the ring
-“Miz” hits and The Miz makes his way down to the ring

Ending: Lashley has been dominating the match. The Miz tries to get some offense, but to no avail. Lashley kicks Miz in the gut and lands a Dominator for the three!!

Cole: Well, of course, Bobby Lashley won that match, with the Miz getting barely any offense in!!

JBL: I think that Miz should be fired!!

Cole: Well, that is a matter of opinion. Nonetheless, coming up next, Eugene will make his SmackDown debut!!

Commercial Break
(Hyping RAW for next week)

-“Child’s Play” hits and he enters the ring and grabs a microphone

Eugene: Boy, it’s fun on SmackDown!! I was just backstage and met a bunch of legends!! It was so cool!! I couldn’t believe it!!

-“One..Two…” hits and Montel Vontavious Porter makes his out and stands on the stage with a microphone.

MVP: You know, Eugene. You said that backstage, you met a lot of legends. I didn’t see you in the locker room of the best legend in this business…M…V…P!!! And because you didn’t show, up…I challenge you to a match…right here…right now!!

Eugene: Your…your…your on!!!!!!

Ending: Eugene has MVP in the corner. MVP pushes Eugene into the referee. The referee is down. MVP Clotheslines Eugene down. MVP gets a Chair and brings it into the ring. He measures Eugene up, but Eugene kicks it into his face then kicks it out of the ring. He covers MVP and the referee gets up and slowly makes the three count!!

JBL: Well, I can’t believe it! The ****** defeated the Power Ranger!!

Cole: Hey, JBL. Eugene has a lot of talent! More than MVP!!

JBL: *coughs*

Cole: After the break, Mark Henry will be in action!

JBL: NEXT!!!!

Commercial Break

Cole: Welcome back to SmackDown and we are set to watch Mark Henry in action!!

-“World’s Strongest” hits and Mark Henry makes his way to the ring.
-“Be-Yee-Yee-Yee” hits and Tatanka hits the ring for the match.

Ending: Henry has Tatanka in a corner. He chops away at Tatanka. He throws Tatanka to the other corner and lands an “Avalanche” Splash. Tatanka falls forward. Henry lifts him in the World’s Strongest Slam position. He lands it, but he doesn’t cover. He goes against the ropes and lands the World’s Strongest Splash for the three!!

Cole: Mark Henry is defineatley a force to be reckoned with here on SmackDown!!

JBL: Well, what do you expect? He is the World’s Strongest Man!!

Cole: Up next, the Tag Team titles will be on the line when the champions London and Kendrick battle Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki!!

Commercial Break
(Showing Cyber Sunday video package)

Cole: We are back Live and the Main Event tonight, a Tag Team match, The Big Show teams up with Batista to take on Finlay and the World Heavyweight Champion, King Booker!!

JBL: No doubt about it, that will be one awesome match. But now, another tag match, for the Tag Team titles!!

-“London Calling” hits and London & Kendrick hit the ring with Ashley at their side.
-“Land of the Rising Sun” hits and Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty hit the ring.

Ending: London and Funaki are in the ring. Funaki hits a desperation dropkick and tags in 2 Hotty. Hotty goes after London with a Bulldog. He goes for the Worm, but KC James and Idol Stevens hit the ring, causing a DQ. The referee rings the bell.

-“MacMillitant” hits and Theodore Long hits the ring.

Long: Now, it seems that you three teams want to fight each other. Now, playas, that is exactly what is going to happen at Survivor Series in a Three Way Texas Tornado Tables Elimination match!!

Cole: WOW!! We are four weeks away from Survivor Series and we have one match announced!! A Three Way Texas Tornado Tables Elimination Tag Team match!!

JBL: Looks already that SmackDown will be the better half at Survivor Series!!

Cole: Up next, something that no WWE fan knew about, Chris Benoit in action

JBL: NEXT!!!

Commercial Break
(Cyber Sunday video package)

Cole: Well, the main event for tonight is a Tag Team match between Batista and Big Show against King Booker and Finlay.

JBL: But now, Benoit, the United States Champion, is in action!!

-“Crippler” hits and Benoit hits the ring and grabs a microphone

Benoit: I am the United States Champion! And I do believe that I can defeat anyone in that locker room. So, I issue an open challenge to anyone in the back!!

-“Kennedy” hits and Mr. Kennedy hits the ring.

Ending: Kennedy is in control. Kennedy hits a German Suplex on Benoit ala his own move. He covers Benoit for a two count. Benoit gets him in the Crippler Crossface and Kennedy taps out!!!

Cole: Well, Benoit wins his open challenge tonight, but up next, will King Booker and Finlay defeat Batista and Big Show?

JBL: Or Vice-Verse!!

Cole: Find out…next!!!!!

Commercial Break

-“Royalty” hits and King Booker and Finlay come out together along with Queen Sharmell
-“Big Show” hits and Big Show makes his way halfway down the ramp.
-“I Walk Alone” hits and Batista meets Big Show halfway down the ramp. They have a brief staredown then hit the ring.

Ending: Big Show and Finlay are in the ring. Big Show has Finlay in the corner and is chopping him. Finlay punches Big Show away and then tags in Booker. Booker goes after Big Show and lands a kick to the gut and punches to the back while Finlay grabs the Shillegagh. He gives the Shillegagh to Booker. Booker hits Big Show upside the head with the Shillegagh as the ref rings the bell. Finlay and Booker continue the attack until Batista enters the ring. He lands a Spinebuster on Finlay and then a Batista Bomb on Booker!!

As the show goes off of the air, Batista is left in the ring standing.

There is my first show…feel free to review and leave your thoughts.

WWE Monday Night RAW – Week 1​

King: Hello and welcome to Monday Night Raw!!!

JR: What a night we have for you with Cryme Tyme Debuting and the Fallout from Cyber Sunday!!

King: Well JR Vince McMahon is in his office now!!

JR: We can crossover to him now!!

(Camera goes to Vince’s Office)

Vince: Hello, tonight I will come to the ring to announce a new GM but for now I am going to explain my actions at Cyber Sunday. I have always hated DX but for some weird reason I thought they were funny and I quite liked them. But my son Shane did not!! He was directing traffic he overpowered me. So I decided to help DX!! Tonight DX will face Mitch and Johnny of the Spirit Squad for the tag titles!!

King: WOW!! DX have a shot at the Tag Titles!!

Vince: Oh and also the rest of the Spirit Squad is banned from ringside!!

JR: Well this match suits DX, as it is a plain 2 on 2 match!! But I seem a bit confused, as Vince has been so nice??

King: Well if I was DX I wouldn’t be complaining!!

JR: Well King, up next it will be Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito for the IC title!!

King: Well this is going to be interesting. I wonder who will win??

Match 1 – Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito – IC title​
WWE_Intercontinental_Championship.jpg

Ending: With Carlito beating down Hardy he does a super kick!! Springboard Moonsault!! He goes Top Rope!! Diving Clothesline!! He goes from behind!!! BACKCRACKER!! 1…2…3!!!

Garcia: Here is your winner and the new IC champion……… CARLITO!!!

JR: WOW!! What a great match there!!

King: Yes JR and we have a new Intercontinental Champ!!

JR: Well up next is Cryme Tyme against the Highlanders!!

(Commercial Break)

King: Well hello and welcome back to Monday Night RAW up next Cryme Tyme make there long awaiting debut!!!!

JR: Yes I cannot wait Cryme Tyme!!!!!!!!

Match 2 – Cryme Tyme vs. The Highlanders​

Ending: With Rory going for a cover on JTG!! 1…2… NO!! Break up by Shad With both men in the ring they chuck Rory out the ring!! Shad with a Firemans carry on Robbie!! G9!! 1…2…3!!

Garcia: Here are your winners………CRYME TYME!!!!!

King: Well up next the Woman’s Title is on the line!!

JR: So get ready for some hot Diva Action!!!

(Commercial Break)

Match 3 – Mickie James vs. Lita – Woman’s Title​

deluxe_006.jpg

Ending: With Lita in the corner Mickie does a top rope Head SCISSORS TAKEDOWN!!!! THEN SHE DOES THE DDT!!! LITA GETS UP!!!! CHICK KICK!!! 1…2…3!!

Garcia: Here is your winner and still the Woman’s Champion………MICKIE JAMES!!!

King: That psycho is still champion!!

JR: Well King don’t dis her she’s a 2 time Woman’s champion!!

King: I’m not I just think someone else should be champ. Well anyway up next the tag titles are on the line!!

(Commercial break)
Saturday Night Main Event (3 weeks)

JR: Well in 3 weeks time it will be Saturday Nights Main Event!!

King: Well now DX are in action!!

HHH: ARE YOU READY!

Crowd: YEAH!!

HHH: I SAID ARE YOU READY!!!!

Croud: YEAH!!!!

HBK: This following message is brought to you by your friends by at D-Generation X!!! And if you’re not down with that we got two words for ya!!

Crowd: SUCK IT!!!!!!

Match 4 – DX vs. Johnny and Mikey – World Tag Team Championship​

resize

Ending: With both teams in the ring HHH throws Mitch out the ring!! Then they do a Double Suplex!!! SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!! PEDIGREE!!!! But What’s this!!! RKO ON HHH!! SPEAR ON HBK!!! It is a no contest!

King: Well that was always going to happen!!

JR: DAMN RATED RKO!!! DX had the titles won!!

No Chance in Hell plays!

Vince: Well this is a great time to tell you the new GM!!!

Back in Black plays!!

Vince: ERIC BISCHOFF!!

King: WOW!!

Bischoff: First off all I am delighted to be here!! And second of all at Survivor Series it will be DX with 3 other people vs. Rated RKO with other 3 people!! In a Survivor Series Elimination Match!!

HHH: I like it!!

Edge: But I want you now!!!

Bischoff: Whoa Whoa!! But at Saturday Nights Main Event it will be HHH vs. Edge!!!

HHH: Deal!!

Edge: I want him now!!

Bischoff: Well you’ll have to wait till SNME!! But next weeks main event will be HBK vs. Orton!!

JR: This is amazing news with Survivor Series 3 weeks away!!

King: Well after the break the WWE title will be on the line!!

(Commercial Break)
Wrestlemania 23

King: Well hello and welcome back!!

JR: Well now we have a massive WWE title match!!

Main Event – Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena – WWE title​

275px-WWE_JohnCena.jpg

Ending: ROB VAN DAM!! SPINNING HEEL KICK!! TOP ROPE!!! 5 STAR FROG SPLA! NO!!! Cena put his knees up!! FU!!! NOW WHAT IS HE DOING!! STFU!!! HE’S LOCKED IT IN!! Van Dam trying to reach the ropes he cannot!! HE HAS TAPPED OUT!!

Garcia: The winner of the match and still the WWE champion………JOHN CENA!!

King: John Cena has retained!! But that’s it from us Goodbye!!

JR: Goodbye!

WWEDXrulz Smackdown Reveiw

What I Liked
The opening Promo
Opening squash match
Realistic Tag Match Main Event (Great Length)
Eugene's Debut
SS TAble Match!!

What i didnt like
Chris Benoit vs. Kennedy (too short)

Length (7/10): OK this was an adverage lenghth but next time make some of the matches longer. But the Tag Match was a great length!!

Spelling (10/10): No Problems as far as i can see!!

Realistic (10/10): Really Realistic card especially the Tag Team matchup as the main event!!

Overall (9/10): Great show but maybe could be longer!!

My RAW Review

What I Liked:
Opening McMahon Promo
Womens Championship
New GM
Cena/RVD
RKO/DX

What I didn't like:
Carlito/Hardy
Cryme Time/Highlanders

Length (8/10): Pretty alright length.

Spelling (7/10): Some mistakes

Realistic (10/10): I could see this happening on TV

Overall (9/10): The show was very good. Just like you said in mine, could be a bit longer.

Preview for SmackDown- Week 2

As SmackDown went off the air last week, Batista was left standing tall with Finlay, King Booker, and Big Show laid out all around him. This week, Batista will battle one on one with “The Fighting Irishman” Finlay in a No DQ Match!!

Also, King Booker will battle The Big Show in a Non Title Match!! But, if Big Show wins, he will then take on King Booker for the World Heavyweight Championship at Saturday Nights Main Event!!!

Also, a Triple Threat Match will take place as Brian Kendrick, Funaki, and Idol Stevens battle it out with their partners banned from ringside!!

Eugene will go one on one once again with Montel Vontavious Porter and Lashley will do battle against the Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms.

Also, a special appearance by The Undertaker!!

WWE RAW Preveiw

On Monday Jeff Hardy has used his rematch clause on Carlito!!
Who will be the IC champion by the end of the night??

Vince says he has a special announcement for Survivor Series!! What will it be??

John Cena battles Sabu in a Hardcore Non-Title match!! Will Cena be able to overcome the Hardcore Ledgend??

Also Cryme Tyme face the Spirit Squad in a non-title matchup and if they win they will get a title shot at Saturday Nights Main Event!! Who will win??

And in our main event HBK will face Orton!! Who will draw first blood??

Find out all this and more on the USA channel at 8/7 central!!

WWE has come to terms on the release of Vito. We wish him the best in all of his feauture endeavors.

WWE has also come to terms on the signings of former ECW Extremists Sandman and Matt Striker! We hope for the best from these two Hardcore maniacs!!

NEW SmackDown Roster​

Ashley
Batista
Brian Kendrick
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Daivari
Elijah Burke
Finlay
Funaki
Gregory Helms
Idol Stevens
Jake
Jamie Noble
JBL
Jesse
Jillian
Jimmy Wang Yang
Joey Mercury
Josh Mathews
K.C. James
Kane
Ken Kennedy
King Booker
Kristal
Lashley
Layla
Little Bastard
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Matt Striker
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Mike "The Miz" Mizanin
Montel Vontavious Porter
Paul London
Queen Sharmell
Rey Mysterio
Sandman
Scotty 2 Hotty
Steve Romero
Sylvan
Sylvester Terkay
Tatanka
The Great Khali
Theodore Long
Undertaker
Vickie Guerrero
William Regal

It has been confirmed that The Undertaker's Special Appearence this week on SmackDown will be in a match!! You wanna know his opponent?? Tune in to find out!!!

Heat Week 1

JR: Hello and welcome to the 1st edition of Heat.

King: Yes and what a show we have tonight!!!

JR: Our 1st match is about to begin and what a way to start Heat King, it’s the Highlanders against DX.

Match 1 – DX Vs Highlanders No1 Contenders Match for the WTT Titles

Ending: HHH has Rory in the corner and he’s setting Rory up for a superplex off of the top rope!!!! OH MY GOD!!! Rory’s has reversed into another superplex off to the barriers!!!!! HBK rushes into the ring but Robbie and Rory are both standing in-front of HBK he runs into the ropes and ducks the double clothesline. And manages to pull off a double clothesline of his own!!!! HHH is climbing back into the ring and Rory gets up 1st and HBK is tuning up the Band Sweet Chin Music into a Pedigree!!! HHH and HBK both go for the double pin!!! 1……2……3!!!!!

JR: What a opening match King, DX are un-stoppable at the moment!!

King: It certainly looks like that JR!!! DX will play The Spirit Squad or Cryme Tyme at SNME for the WTT Titles!!!!

Match 2 – Charlie Haas Vs Edge - No1 Contenders Match for the WWE Title – Hardcore Match
Ending: Edge has a chair in his hands and he’s locking Charlie Haas’s injured left knee into the chair!!! Edge is on the top turnbuckle and jumps but somehow Charlie Haas moves out the way!!!!! He also manages to get the chair off of his knee Edge is in trouble here if Charlie Haas can use the chair properly!!!! Edge takes the chair and Sphere by Edge with the Steel Chair connecting with Charlie Haas’s body!!!
Edge goes for the cover!!!!! 1……2……3!!!!!!

JR: OH MY GOD KING!!!!! Edge once again will play John Cena for the WWE Title again this week on RAW!!!!!!!!!
Match 3 – Umaga Vs Randy Orton

Ending: Umaga standing over Orton and he’s kicking Orton in the mid-section, Umaga lets Orton get up!!! Orton gets momentum by DDT on Umaga!!! Umaga gets up Orton with a Clothesline to Umaga and Edge is coming from the ramp and is distracting the Ref and LOW BLOW by Orton!!! Edge is still distracting, Orton with a Sledgehammer, Umaga is bleeding in the head now and Edge gets ban from ringside straight away!!!! Orton setting up the RKO, Umaga faces Orton and RK…. Umaga throws punches to Orton’s head and mid-section but Orton throwing back punches isn’t standing for it RKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cover by Orton 1……2……3!!!!!!!!

JR: Orton with a little help from Edge earlier in the Match helped him win this Match-up!!!!

King: Yes Edge is a b*****d distracting the ref so Orton could use a Sledgehammer and deliver a low blow!!!!

Match 4 – Lita Vs Melina – No1 Contenders Match for Women’s Title

Ending: Lita slapping Melina on chest and throws her by her hair!!!! Spine-Buster to Melina!!! DDT by Lita!!!!!! Cover by Lita 1……2……3

JR: That was the most boring match in WWE history King!!!!

King: Lita was the most likely to win though and she’s got her-self a Title shot!!!

Match 5 – Super Crazy Vs Johnny Nitro – No1 Contenders Match for IC Title

Ending: Johnny Nitro in corner with small cut on his head, Super Crazy chopping at Nitro’s chest!!!! Nitro comes back wish a strong kick to the legs and both men are on the floor!!! Nitro is the 1st one up and he’s kicking Super Crazy in the chest and he’s got a submission locked into Super Crazy but S.C reaches the bottom rope!!!!
Nitro wants S.C to get up, Sphere!!!! Nitro on the top turnbuckle he jumps!!! Connection he goes for the cover!!! 1……2….. Kick out by S.C!!!!! Super Crazy gets up and throws punches to the side of Nitro’s head!!!! Suplex by Super Crazy!!!! Super Crazy climbs to the top Turnbuckle and Moonsault!!!!! Connection!!!! Super Crazy goes for the pin!!!! 1…….2……3!!!!

JR: What a great match-up King!!! Super Crazy is our new contender for the IC Title!!!

King: Yes but I wonder if he can over come the IC Champion and we’ll find out who he’s playing after tonight’s Heat!!!

Match 6 – Carlito Vs Ric Flair Vs Shelton Benjamin – IC Title
-Winner plays super crazy

Ending: Carlito on the floor no chance of winning this Match-up!!!! Shelton and Ric both standing, belly to belly by Ric Flair so he’s the only one standing up!!!!! Ric Flair goes for pin no he’s got an idea!!! He’s got the walls of nature locked into Shelton and is pinning Carlito!!! 1……2…… Wait Shelton Benjamin has tapped out!!!!!!

JR: NEW CHAMP!!!!! NEW CHAMP!!!!! Ric Flair will now play super crazy!!!!

King: What a strategy by Ric Flair!!!!

Match 7 - Fatal- Four- Way: Viscara Vs Nicky Vs Sabu Vs RVD

Ending: Viscara out of the ring with Nicky!!!! Sabu and RVD have both got weapons Sabu has a Chair and RVD has a table!!!!! RVD kicks Sabu in the head and he falls so RVD sets up the table in the middle of the ring!!! Viscara and Nicky don’t know cause their to concerned about each-other!!!! RVD puts Sabu onto the table RVD on the top turnbuckle!!!!! Five-Star-Frog-Splash!!!! RVD goes for the cover!!!! 1……2……3!!!!!!!

JR: That’s the end of a great show tonight here on Heat!!!!

King: Yes, see you all next week on Heat!!!! [/COLOR]

StraightEdge234's Heat Review

Match #1- DX .vs. The Highlanders: (8/10) Glad that DX are the Number One Contenders!!

Match #2- Charlie Haas .vs. Edge: (7/10) Was pulling for a Haas upset win, but Haas couldn't get it done.

Match #3- Umaga .vs. Randy Orton: (9/10) MOTN

Match #4- Lita .vs. Melina: (6/10) Diva's matches never bode well in BTB.

Match #5- SuperCrazy .vs. Johnny Nitro: (9/10) Still can't believe Crazy beat Nitro.

Match #6- Carlito .vs. Ric Flair .vs. Shelton Benjamin: (6/10) I hope Carlito enjoyed his short reign as IC Champ. Flair/Crazy should be good.

Match #7- Viscera .vs. Nicky .vs. Sabu .vs. RVD: (8/10) MOTN Runner Up. RVD wins...what a match!!

Overall Rating: 7/10...keep it up!!!

WWE RAW - Week 2

JR: Hello and welcome to Monday night RAW!!!

King: Yes JR and what a main event we have for you tonight!!! HBK will face
off against Randy Orton!!

JR: Welll last week DX had a shot at the Tag gold but Rated RKO interfered!!
So now at survivor Series it will be DX vs. Rated RKO in a Survivor Series
matchup!!

Highlights are shown of last weeks Tag Team title match!!

King: Well our openening match up is a Woman's Title no.1 contender
matchup!! Maria is facing Lita!!

Match 1 - Maria vs. Lita - No.1 Contender Match

Ending: Maria Lands a DDT on Lita she then goes top rope and does an Elbow
Drop!! 1...2... NO!! Lita has kicked out!! Maria goes for a Bronco Buster!!
Reversed!! Has MAris gets up Lita!! DDT!!! Lita goes top rope!! MOONSAULT!!!
1...2...3!!

Garcia: Here is your winner.........LITA!!!

King: WOW!! That was some hot diva action there!!

JR: YEAH!! And next week there will be more as Lita will take on the Woman's
champion Mickie James again!!

(Commercial Break)
Wrestlemania 23 Promo

King: Well hello and welcome back to RAW!! Up next is a HArdcore match
between John Cena and Sabu!!

JR: This is going to get messy!!

Match 2 - Sabu vs. John Cena - Hardcore Match - Non-Title

Ending: With both men down and both bleeding the ref counts!!
1.......2......3....4......5.....6......7....8 They both get up!! Cena does
his flipping bulldog on a chair!! Then He sets up a table!! He goes for the
FU but Sabu dros behind him!! LOW BLOW!! SABU GRABS A CHAIR!! TOP ROPE!!
ARAIBIAN NOOO!!! Hes missed Cena jumped out of the way and Sabu has just
crashed through the Table!! Now Cena gets out the ring!! HES GOT ANOTHER
TABLE!! HE GETS SABU IN THE FU POSITION!!! CONNECTED!! 1...2...3!!!

Garcia: Here is your winner the WWE Champion......JOHN CENA!!!

King: WOW!! CENA HAS OVERCOME THE HARDCORE LEDGEND!!!

JR: I CANNOT BELIVE IT!!! HES BEATEN HIM AT HIS OWN GAME!!

King: Well why they clean up the mess were going to a commercial!!

JR: And up next Mr.Mcmahon is in the ring himself!!

(COmmercial Break)
Saturday Nights Main Event (2 weeks)

King: Welcome back and moments ago in the break Eric Biscoff made a match
for SNME!!

JR: Yes King it will be John Cena vs. Sabu in side a 15-foot high steel
cage!!

King: Lets see Smackdown top that!! And at Survivor Series, John Cena or Sabu will face RVD for the WWE Title!!!

JR: Up next is Cryme Tyme will face Spirit Squad!!!!!!

(Commercial break)
Survivor Series

King: Hello and welcome back to Monday Night RAW!!

JR: Well now the Spirit Squad will face Cryme Tyme!!

Match 3 – Cryme Tyme vs. Spirit Squad – If Cryme Tyme win they get a shot at the World Tag Team Titles

Ending: Johnny and Mitch are in for the SSquad. JTG grabs Johnny and throws him into the 3 other members of the SS!! Then JTG tags in Shad!! Shad lifts Mitch into a Fireman’s Carry!! G9!! 1…2…3!!

Garcia: Here are your winners………CRYME TYME!!!

King: WOW!! Cryme Tyme will face Spirit Squad next week but may also face DX at SNME!!!

JR: Yeah HHH said he'll play 2 matches but i have a feeling he wont!!

King: DO YOU THINK THEY WILL ANNOUNCE A NEW MEMBER!!!

JR: SHUT UP KING!!! OF CAUSE THEY WONT!!! Anyway after the break Vince will be here!!

(Commercial Break)
Smackdown vs. RAW 2007 advert

King: Hello and welcome back to Monday Night RAW!!!

JR: And right now the creator Mr.McMahon is in the ring!!!

Vince: In the GM department both GMs think there better!! So Teddy Eric get your asses down here now!!!

Teddy and Eric come to the ring!!

Teddy: Were so much better then...

Eric Shut up!!

Vince: Both of you quiet at SS it will be a 5 on 5 elimantion match and it will be...... RAW vs. SD but you cannot use any of your world champions!!

Eric: Well Teddy i knew this would happen so here is my first team member!!

Umaga runs from the crowd SOAMOAN SPIKE ON TEDDY!!!!

Eric: Umaga, Jeff Hardy and Chris Masters are coming to SD monday and were going to whoop your ass!!!

King: WOW!!! RAW are going to invade SD!!! And we have the Soamon Bulldozer UMAGGGAAA!!!

Teddy: we'll be ready for ya player!!

JR: Well RAW just left a statement there!!!

King: BUT NO WATCH OUT!!! THE GREAT KHALI JUST CHOPPED BOTH ERIC AND UMAGA IN THE HEAD THERE OUT COLD!!!

JR: Well now SD have made a statement too!!!

(Commercial Break)
SS Promo

King: Well hello and welcome back to Monday Night RAW!!!

JR: We can cross live to Todd Grisham now who is with Umaga and AAE!!!

Grisham: Hello Umaga what do you fell about what just happened!!

Umaga gives Grisham a Soaman Spike!!

AAE: HOW DO YOU THINK HE FELLS!!! My Partner Umaga would like to challenge THE GREAT KHALI TO A MATCH AT SNME!!!!

Umaga then stamps on him and leaves!!!

King: The biggest monsters in the WWE may battle at SNME!!!

JR: Well Carlito will face Hardy after the break!!

(Commercial Break)
WM 23 Advert

Match 4 - Carlito vs. Jeff Hardy - IC title

Ending: With Jeff on the floor Carlito goes for a moonsault!!! HES MISSED!!!! TWIST OF FATE!!! TOP ROPE!!! SWANTON BOMB!!! 1...2...3!!

Garcia: Here is your winner and the new IC champion..........JEFF HARDY!!!

Break it down plays

HHH: Carlito is our first member of TEAM DX!!!

HBK: AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT WE GOT 2 WORDS FOR YOU!!!!

Crowd: SUCK IT!!!!!!

JR: WOW CARLITO IS THERE NEW MEMBER!!!

HHH: At SNME Carlito will team up with HBK to face either the Spirit Squad or Cryme Tyme!!!!

King: Well the crowd are exstatic but after the break John Cena will face Edge!!!

(Commercial Break)
Ads

Match 5 - Charlie Hass vs. Edge - No.1 contender for the WWE Title after SS - Hardcore

Ending: Edge has a chair in his hands and he’s locking Charlie Haas’s injured left knee into the chair!!! Edge is on the top turnbuckle and jumps but somehow Charlie Haas moves out the way!!!!! He also manages to get the chair off of his knee Edge is in trouble here if Charlie Haas can use the chair properly!!!! Edge takes the chair and Sphere by Edge with the Steel Chair connecting with Charlie Haas’s body!!!
Edge goes for the cover!!!!! 1……2……3!!!!!!

King: OH MY GOD!!!! EDGE WILL FACE CENA AFTER SS!!!!

JR: Well he is a 2 time WWE champion!! well anyway up next HBK will face Orton!!

Main Event - HBK vs. Randy Orton

Ending:With HHH and Edge also in the ring all hell is breaking loose!! SWEET CHIN MUSIC ON EDGE!!! PEDIGREE ON ORTON!!! HBK goes out the ring!!! HES GOT CHAIRS AND A TABLE!!! HHH AND HBK ARE BATTERING AWAY AT ORTON AND EDGE THERE BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!! THEY PICK ORTON UP!!! RKO BY HBK!!! NOW CARLITO IS IN THE RING!!! BACKCRACKER ON EDGE!!!!

King: WOW!!! TEAM DX HAVE LITTERLITY DRAWN FIRST BLOOD!!!!

JR: YES I KNEW DX WOULD DRAWN FIRST BLOOD!! Well next week is the last stop before SNME be sure to tune in!!!

Team DX are standing tall in the ring over Rated RKO!!

WWE Heat Reveiw

Match 1 - DX vs. Highlanders - This was great length but next week on heat will you have a tag title matchup?? (7/10)

Charlie Hass vs. Edge - I sortta nicked this one for RAW it was so good MOTN (10/10)

Umaga vs. Randy Orton - I loved this match i make this joint MOTN!!! (10/10)

Lita vs. Melina - Nothing special just a Diva match. (6/10)

Super Crazy vs. Nitro - Good match but should have made it a bit longer.

Carlito vs. Shelton vs. Fliar - TELL ME NEXT TIME WHEN YOU MAKE SOMEONE NEW CHAMP!!!

Main Event: Runner up to MOTN but it didnt say it was hardcore?? (9/10)

Next time tell me if there are new champs!!

SmackDown- Week 2

The pyro goes off as the show is about to begin. The camera pans the audience and then shoots over to Michael Cole and JBL.

Cole: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to SmackDown, I am Michael Cole alongside JBL and we are coming to you Live from New York City and the Hammerstein Ballroom, and what a show we have in store for you fans this evening! A special appearance by The Undertaker!!!

JBL: No doubt that that will be a treat for the fans. But now, lets send it to ringside for our first match.

-“One…Two…” hits and Montel Vontavious Porter makes his way to the ring.
-“Child’s Play” hits and Eugene hits the ring.

Ending: MVP Clotheslines Eugene and goes for a cover and receives a two count. MVP is having a temper tantrum. He goes outside for the chair for the second week in a row. This time, the referee counteracts the chair and gets it away from MVP. As the referee is putting the chair outside, MVP gets some Brass Knuckles from his boot. He puts them on and punches Eugene. He takes them off and throws them outside the ring. He covers Eugene for the three count!!

Cole: Well, after someone uses brass knuckles to knock someone out, it is obvious to who the winner would be.

-“MacMillitant” hits and Theodore Long comes out and stands on the stage with a microphone.

Long: Playa, MVP, it looks to me like you love to cheat. Well, next week on SmackDown, it’s going to be you, Montel Vontavious Porter, versus Eugene in a No Disqualification Match!!

Cole: Well next week, MVP can use a Chair or Brass Knuckles legally in a NO DQ match against Eugene!!

JBL: Great. Another dose of ****** .vs. Power Ranger.

Cole: Well, coming up next, “The Fighting Irishman” Finlay will go one on one with Dave Batista in a No Disqualification Match-Up.

JBL: Go Finlay

Commercial Break

-“I Walk Alone” hits a Batista hits the ring.
-“My Name Is Finlay…” hits and he walks down to the ring with the Shillegagh and a Singapore Cane

Ending: Both Finlay and Batista are tired and worn out. Finlay is crawling over to his Shillegagh as Batista is crawling over to a Trash Can lid. They get up and the same time and hit each other at the same time. They are both knocked out. King Booker hits the ring and drags Finlay over Batista. Big Show then comes out and switches it around so that Batista is pinning Finlay! Booker can’t get there in time and the referee makes the three count!!

Cole: Well, that was a weird win right their for “The Animal” Batista, pinning Finlay via Big Show and winning the match!!

JBL: Both Big Show and King Booker wanted the other guy to win.

Cole: Well, coming up next, a Triple Threat Match, Paul London .vs. Funaki .vs. Idol Stevens.

JBL: We’ll be right back.

Commercial Break

-“Land of the Rising Sun” hits the loudspeakers and Funaki hits the ring for the Triple Threat Match
-“Teacher’s Pets” hits and Idol Stevens makes his way out accompanied by Michelle McCool.
-“London Calling” hits and Paul London hits the ring accompanied by Ashley.

Ending: Stevens and London have double teamed on Funaki to take him out in the early going. Stevens has London up for a Suplex and lands it. He covers for a two count. Funaki goes up top and lands a Cross Body on Stevens. He covers but London breaks up the move. London throws Funaki into the ropes, comes back and lands the Sliced Bread #2. He covers but Stevens breaks it up. Stevens goes for a Pump Handle Slam and lands it!! He covers, and gets the three as Funaki can’t get their in time!!

Cole: An impressive win right there by Idol Stevens, one half of the Teachers Pets.

JBL: And you have to wonder how much of an edge that the Teachers Pets have now for that match at Survivor Series.

Commercial Break

-“Gong” hits and The Undertaker slowly makes his way towards the ring.
-“Ohhh Yeah!” hits and Matt Hardy hits the ring for the match.

Ending: Right now, The Undertaker is in control. He lands the Old School on Matt Hardy. He covers for a two count. RAW’s very own Jeff HARDY!!! IS NOW ON THE RAMPWAY STARING AT HIS BROTHER MATT HARDY!!! This distracts Matt a lot. He turns around right into a Choke Slam from the Undertaker. He picks Matt up and lands a Tombstone for the three!!

Cole: HEY!! What is Jeff Hardy doing here!?

JBL: He is signed contract to RAW!!

Cole: That is right…HEY!!!!!!! WHAT’S THIS??

Jeff Hardy has gotten in the ring. He lands a picture perfect Swanton Bomb on Matt Hardy!! After that, Undertaker grabs Jeff Hardy and lands a Chokeslam. UMAGA, also from RAW, runs to the ring and gives Undertaker a Samoan Spike!! Rey Mysterio and Chris Benoit then hit the ring and land 3 German Suplexes on Umaga!! Chris MASTERS!! FROM RAW!!! then runs to the ring and Double Clotheslines Mysterio and Benoit. He then applies the Masterlock on Mysterio. Benoit then grabs Masters from the back and lands a German Suplex. He applies the Crossface on Masters!! MASTERS TAPS!!!!! Chris Benoit then is the only one left standing in the ring as we go to commercial.

Commercial Break

Cole: Well, welcome back here to SmackDown, and what a show this has been here tonight.

JBL: That about sums it up. If you are just joining us, shame on you!! You just missed what could evolve as one of the best fueds in Sports Entertainment history!!

A video is shown in recap form of what just happened before the break.

-“Soldier” hits and Bobby Lashley hits the ring looking very focused.
-“Helms” hits and the Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms hits the ring also looking focused.

Ending: Much like last week against The Miz, Lashley has been dominating this match. Lashley throws Helms against the ropes and hits the SPEAR!!! He does not cover, though. He gets the crowd behind him and then sets Helms up for the dominator. He lands it for the three count!!!

Cole: Well Bobby Lashley dominating Helms with the Dominator!!

JBL: Michael, you seriously are a genious.
\
Cole: I know I am. Coming up next, our Main Event, the World Heavyweight Champion King Booker will battle The Big Show, and if Big Show wins, then he gets a shot against King Booker for the World Championship at Saturday Night’s Main Event!!

Commercial Break

-“Royalty” hits and King Booker makes his way down the ramp way along with Sharmell and Finlay.
-“Well…” hits and The Big Show makes his way to the ring looking really focused.

Ending: Big Show has King Booker ready for a Choke Slam, but Booker kicks Show in the gut. He punches Big Show and goes against the ropes and lands a Clothesline, but Big Show does not fall down. Booker does this three more times. He goes against the ropes again, but Big Show lands the Chokeslam. At this point, Finlay gets on the apron, but Big Show gives him the Big Boot. Big Show turns around and gets kicked in the gut. Booker goes against the ropes and lands the Scissors Kick for the three count!!

Cole: Well, looks like Big Show gets no title show!!

JBL: Kind of what I expected. See you next week everyone!!

The show closes with King Booker standing tall with Finlay and Sharmell raising either hand!!

Feel free to review.

MVP vs. Eugene-JBL is right this feud is ******ed way to hyped-1/10

Batista vs. Finlay-this should have been the openning match to keep people reading-3/10

London vs. Stevens vs. Funaki-I actually think this was an OK match but maybe some outside interference would help2/10

Undertaker vs. Matt Hardy-I think the aftermatch was better than the match itself2/10

Lashley vs. Helms- A very good match length and quality wise.4/10

Booker vs. Big Show-Best match of the night by far the ending could have been a little more drawn out.6/10:icon_neutral:

Raw Review:

Opening Promo- Good way 2 start the show, but a little short

Hardy vs Carlito- Looks very good on paper, but I cant really judge a 2 line match finish. I suggest making the match finishes 4-6 lines.

Cryme Time vs Highlanders- The best tag division match that the real WWE Raw can pull off. Looks very good, and again, I wish it was longer.

Mickie James vs Lita- Nice finish, MOTN so far cus it's the 1st bit of action. Again, still should be a little longer

DX vs Mikey & Johnny- Nice finish with Edge & Orton interfearing. I hope u take this fued in another path than WWE (not 2 say they're not doin' a good job with it)

Promo- 5 on 5 S.S. Match should be good. Nice promo, but S.S. and SNME in the same weekend? Huge weekend huh? lol

Cena vs RVD- Nice finish, I didnt really care who won, but I would've liked 2 c the title change hands 2 RVD

Overall this was a decent show and the card was solid. Only suggestions would be lengthen the whole show up & add more promos or backstage interviews/segments. Next weeks Raw looks good with another solid card, just hope u add another match or 2; 4 is a little short, ya no? lol

Overall Rating: 7/10
Not bad 4 a 1st show, keep it up.

EDIT: I see that week 2 is already up... I'll review w/e I have time, as well as review SD! and heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back