Stone Cold as Guest Host

How much of an impact could SCSA make as Guest Host?

• STONE COLD STUN the WWE UNIVERSE (Great)

• Open up a 100% CAN OF FAILURE? (Horrible)

• Put on a good show, but nothing too memorable. (Decent)

Results are only viewable after voting.

sharpsh00ter23

Occasional Pre-Show
I was just thinking of one question the other day and that was this: "What could SCSA bring to the table as a guest host of Raw?"

If you think about it, what could he possibly do better than the rest of the guest hosts? What would you suggest for SCSA to do as GH while staying within the PG parameters?

Do you think he would succeed or ultimately fail?

Ratings would skyrocket, undoubtedly. He would bring ratings to the table, and arguably more entertainment. Therefore, SC as GH would definitely succeed.

Stone Cold has been back before, and nothing too crazy ever happened.

It'll go down exactly like this.

Stone Cold pretends to get friendly with a heel.
Stole Cold offers heel a beer.
As heel drinks beer, he gets stunned.
Face gets happy and drinks a beer with Stone Cold.
Face gets stunned.
Music plays, Stone Cold flips everyone off, but will probably just fist it, due to PG rating.

Wouldn't be anything special.

Anonymous, it is so good to see you out of Prison, you poor thing. I am so happy you can see the light of day again.

Austin would be a miserable failure as Guest Host in a PG environment. I feel that is part of the reason his pops have been drastically decreasing at events, anyway. People know he isn't the same Austin they used to know.

But Hogan's pops are still the biggest pops out of all the current guys on the card, regardless if he is around consistently or not.

Austin as guest host wouldn't fail because of the PG era. If anything, Austin should be a stark contrast to the current WWE and be even more over.

Austin as guest host would fall flat because he's been over-used as a guest in recent years.

On the other hand, wrestling fans will care about Austin. That's always a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back