Stay tuned for the State of WZ Address

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Later today, when I get off work, I will present a State of WrestleZone Forums Address, in which I will give some insight into the big things in the future of the WZ Forums, including a major announcement about a big event in the coming weeks.

You won't want to miss it.

I don't recall him saying it was a work. Plus, how can you possibly fool someone with an address?

It's not a prank, it's literally Sly telling you what is happening on the forum. I love how paranoid you are :lmao:

April Fool's Day lasts for 15 more hours.

In Britain it ends at 12pm, after which the "joke's on you". I assumed it was the same there. Either way, I'm sure it would be a hilarious prank for you to make this state of WZ address teaser, and then just not do one. My sides have literally split.

In Britain it ends at 12pm, after which the "joke's on you". I assumed it was the same there. Either way, I'm sure it would be a hilarious prank for you to make this state of WZ address teaser, and then just not do one. My sides have literally split.
Yes, but since both Administrators are American, who really cares about Britain time?

Just saying.

And I have no idea where I got this reputation as being a prankster.

He was saying when you finish work it will be after 12 your mountain time.

And people wonder why they are Staff. At least some people don't get paranoid.

Not being paranoid IS the main criteria of being a moderator, folks.

Yes, but since both Administrators are American, who really cares about Britain time?

Just saying.

And I have no idea where I got this reputation as being a prankster.

Slyfox, sure.
IrishCanadian25. Damn he gets around.

I'm not saying about what time it is, I'm saying that April Fool's Day only happens for the first 12 hours of April 1st wherever you are. Or at least, that is what I thought until about 10 minutes ago.

EDIT - This was before clarification.

I'm not saying about what time it is, I'm saying that April Fool's Day only happens for the first 12 hours of April 1st wherever you are. Or at least, that is what I thought until about 10 minutes ago.

Terrible holiday either way.

Perhaps it's an announcement that the announcement that spoiler tags shouldn't be used to contain spoilers is an April Fool's prank.

No, too obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back