• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Start with Cena and work your way backwards"

John Cena, then The Undertaker, then The Rock, then Stone Cold, etc. We all know this would never happen, but that's the only way honestly.

Agreed.

I have 2 names:

1.) Triple H, he has alot of pull backstage and if he left (maybe a nasty divorce?) I'm sure some would follow.

Agreed.

I Chose Vince McMahon as the only person to change TNA for the better because he would draw more ratings than anyone in the history of wrestling due to being the most sucessful promoter of all time. Bischoff didn't help, Heyman couldn't make a splash that big and the whole wrestling universe would tune into TNA to see what Vince would do to shake it up. Obviously Vince isn't going to leave his WWE but theres nobody out there that could sign with them to raise their bar...

AGREED!

Exxxcept.. Heyman can make STARS. He'd build TNA into being the company that could rival WWE, with the current crop of wrestlers fading out the old guys within a year or two, but keeping them for promotional stuff on "Legends" deals.

Another guy that could DEFINITELY get ratings if used correctly would be Shawn Michaels. I think the issue TNA would have is they could take a "TOP" star, but they'd be booked wrong and it would fizzle out quickly. They could literally kill Cena, The Rock, Austin, etc. I'm not a TNA hater. I know it might sound that way, but that's not what I'm trying to get across.

Props to @Papa Pillman on the Edge/Christian/Jericho scenario. I'd love it, but let Jericho book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back