• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stardust falling flat/misused?

I don't think he needs to screw with his moveset as people enjoyed his matches. I remember when he had that big Tag Team event at...TLC? The final confrontation between him and Rey Mysterio was awesome. But if that's the reason, then at least it's an interesting reason. Hopefully he will get better.

And it's not like he's doing bad or anything. I blame not caring for their matches with the Uso's on a lack of in-ring chemistry.

The in-ring chemistry is alright with the two, the Uso's just can't have a storyline when the depth of their character is "WE USO CRAAAZY" and Stardust is talking about a planet made entirely of diamonds... then who else are they going to wrestle? Los Matadores? Two guys who don't talk, have a small person in a bull costume as their mascot, and look like they have condoms on their head?

The in-ring chemistry is alright with the two, the Uso's just can't have a storyline when the depth of their character is "WE USO CRAAAZY" and Stardust is talking about a planet made entirely of diamonds... then who else are they going to wrestle? Los Matadores? Two guys who don't talk, have a small person in a bull costume as their mascot, and look like they have condoms on their head?

Well they could have the Wyatts...but they're over? I'm really not sure yet what's going on there. If you haven't watched Raw, don't read the rest of this paragraph Big Show and Mark Henry...who broke up.

You're exactly right, maybe make Miz and Mizdow an actual tag....wait they're both heels now. I think turning the Dust brothers heel was really stupid. Being a tweener team would be okay but full heel is not good for the division now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back